Hydracap!!!!!

I like this idea for overnight conditioning. I used to put conditioner on my hair, put a plastic conditioning cap on, put my satin scarf over the cap and go to sleep.

I then realized that the elastic on the plastic cap was jacking up my hairline. So I would love to use these as there is no elastic.

I like this idea for overnight conditioning. I used to put conditioner on my hair, put a plastic conditioning cap on, put my satin scarf over the cap and go to sleep.

I then realized that the elastic on the plastic cap was jacking up my hairline. So I would love to use these as there is no elastic.

I was just looking at these last night and thinking this would keep the plastic on my head instead of the plastic cap moving up on my hair line. I'll sleep on it some more. Everyone who ordered, please remember to report back.

Subscribing for results....

I ordered my caps on the 25th ofc march and i sent a message yesterday regarding when my order will ship and Wendy said i will get them friday.

I'll be on the lookout. I have mine being delivered to my job, so there is no reason why I shouldn't have those things in my hands, so I can get to conditioning. I was hoping to play in my hair over the weekend.

Wow - A new Use for ShinkWrap....

I will Be headed to michael's.... Big rolls for 9.99.

I use Saran Wrap anyway - So - not too much of a Stretch.

I received my order today cant wait to try will give a review this weekend.

I tried the cap yesterday and I Love it makes deep conditioning very easy.

Yes Nakialovesshoes,the Hydra Caps will work for you but like Centeredgirl said it will be an expensive bill doing it nightly.

Well I'm sitting with my hydracap on right now.

I didn't know what shrink wrap was until I asked my sister. But I can say that I don't regret buying these caps.

Aside from me being impatient with its delivery, I ordered 50 and I received 59. Yes I counted. Over and over again. Yes I'm sick wit it.

Anyway, to say the least it was fun for me. I won't bore you with my tangled catastrophe but I quickly threw this cap on to see if my hair can be saved.

Now that I have it on my head, do I think I'm gonna have this 3b hair with one piece of plastic on my head? No, but it was fun. That's all I can really say.

If it does what it claims, great. But I really don't think it's any better than having a regular ole plastic bag on my head.

Will post back tonight, after my detangling session

LOL I order the 50 and the free samples and got 78. Yeah I counted over and over too. :lachen:

Well I'm sitting with my hydracap on right now.

I didn't know what shrink wrap was until I asked my sister. But I can say that I don't regret buying these caps.

Aside from me being impatient with its delivery, I ordered 50 and I received 59. Yes I counted. Over and over again. Yes I'm sick wit it.

Anyway, to say the least it was fun for me. I won't bore you with my tangled catastrophe but I quickly threw this cap on to see if my hair can be saved.

Now that I have it on my head, do I think I'm gonna have this 3b hair with one piece of plastic on my head? No, but it was fun. That's all I can really say.

If it does what it claims, great. But I really don't think it's any better than having a regular ole plastic bag on my head.

Will post back tonight, after my detangling session

Yup. Did you order the free samples too?
Not sure how many were suppose to be in the sample pack, but Im not mad.
I gave a few to my grandma since I had extras.

No, I didn't order the free samples. I thought she was being generous with giving me 9 extra:lachen:

If anyone uses this instead of a saran wrap after a rollerset, please post!
I would love to make my saran wrap sessions a little easier.

Again, I just want to let everyone know these caps are the stuff i have noticed a big difference in my hair during deep conditionings already i usually loose alarming amount of hair to my standards while deep conditioning, yesterday i can say it was about 5 pieces of hair i was so happy these bags are a keeper for me very happy i made this purchase.

Again, I just want to let everyone know these caps are the stuff i have noticed a big difference in my hair during deep conditionings already i usually loose alarming amount of hair to my standards while deep conditioning, yesterday i can say it was about 5 pieces of hair i was so happy these bags are a keeper for me very happy i made this purchase.

Awww man! I ordered my around the same time that you did and I have yet to receive my samples :wallbash:. I want 'em, wan't 'em, wan't 'em, I say!

I was going to order some but they've gone up on the price. They're charging twice as much now. I wanted to buy some but nah, that's ok.

Back