Huh???

Owest

So Wavy Baby
I just got off the phone with one of my good friends and as usual she was "not" talking about her ex-boyfriend. Our conversation went exactly as follows:

Her: Yeah girl...I'm so over his arse....I had to just let him go...I'm so happy I kicked him out

Me: :rollseyes: mmmm-hmmm

Her: Forget him though....he's not even worth my words right now. You know I started working out again...my body is going to be so right [laughs] Wait until he see me looking extra good...he's gonna be so mad he even started messing with that ugly chick."

Me: Yup. ... he crazy

Her: He'll never get this again

Me: :lol:

Her: You know I know where she stays at? She think it's a game...I'm a whoop her arse when I see that h*e.....

This is one thing I have never understood about women. If you don't want him and you know he's no good...why keep track of him. Everyone knows the fastest way to get over someone is to cut off all contact. I know that sometimes you can't help but think of your ex after a break up...but either you want him or you don't. If you don't want him back...why would you care what he thinks about you after the break up? Why are you trying to get at his new girl?

I asked her this...I was kind of trying to hint at the fact that maybe she really does want him deep down inside....but I sensed she was getting offended..so I left it alone. All she said was "I don't want his behind, but he's not going to play me"...so I'm not even sure.

Is she serious about not wanting him, is she just angry but still in love, or does she just want revenge? This girl will say some terrible off the wall things about him, tell his business and secrets. But it's not like she talks to him anymore or is stuck on him, when we go the club and stuff, she talks to other men and is actively dating

One thing for sure is that she starting to get on my nerves with all her ex talk. I've been in love before...I know how hard it can be...but I don't know how to even respond to this chick anymore. I just don't get it.

It's simple she still wants him!!!! In her mind though she wants him to want and miss her so that she can have the control but honestly, she still wants him or else the woman that he is with and getting your body right so he can miss you wouldn't even be a priority....Women and their pettiness....because that is what it is...petty

Sounds like your friend's ego is bruised. It happens to the best of us. She obviously still has some feelings for him, but she's in revenge mode (wanting to fight the next girl and working out so he'll see what he's missing). She probably knows he's no good for her, but she wants to make the call. Breaking up is hard, but you have to let go. If it's a recent breakup, I would just give it time. In her private moments she's probably crying her eyes out, but doesn't want you to know. You'll probably have to hear these episodes for a little while longer, but she'll get through it.

Back