Huetiful Hair Steamer.....Review!

Check the assembly. I think they said it had some sort of alarm if it's not assembled correctly.

Yea i didn't let it warm up first i just pressed both buttons on lol and was going mad until i realised haha.
This little machine is great i won't lie and it's hot!! my scalp was getting that heat (i have single plaits in). It got hotter faster than my stand up one and seems more powerful.
So now i don't feel bad selling my stand up because right now i don't have the space and this one seems to do me much better:grin:

I already have the stand alone steamer..really thinking about getting this one as travel steamer or a back up...

By the way...I was checking out the Huetiful website under "Haircare" and this is one of the tips they are providing...

Every Huetiful woman has either personally experienced or known somebody who has experienced a relaxer when they have not been properly conditioned prior to their treatment. The result is often disastrous – let alone emotionally traumatic. A 20 minute Huetiful Hair Steam Treatment prior to relaxing or prior to heading off to your salon can be the difference between a successful or unsuccessful chemical treatment.

@bolded - They must want somebody's head to be set on fire...I can't believe they are are recommending getting a steam treatment "right before" getting a relaxer...they need to throw in a time-line (like 3-5 days) for those who are not as knowledgeable as us....

I do like this steamer as well because it is more powerful than my tall steamer. It also heats up quicker...feel like i can sit under there for 15-20 minutes and its like a 40 minute steam under my tall one...Still keeping both though ;-)

I do like this steamer as well because it is more powerful than my tall steamer. It also heats up quicker...feel like i can sit under there for 15-20 minutes and its like a 40 minute steam under my tall one...Still keeping both though ;-)

Thanks for this review. :) I've been torn between buying a tall steamer or the portable one. Some people said that the tall ones were more powerful. I guess it depends on which brand of tall one you get.

Just got this email - so if anyone is interested, may need to order now, but could be a scare tactic.

Because you are a valued subscriber to our mailing list - we are letting you know first - There are only a few Huetiful Hair Steamers left. After they sell out, you will have to wait over 2 months for the next shipment. You will be the first to know when our new shipment arrives, but why wait? Join the many women who are enjoying the benefits of the Huetiful Hair Steamer at home, saving $20-$30 every time they steam. Our online store is open, so don't delay! - www.behuetiful.com/store.

Thanks and Be Huetiful!

Just got this email - so if anyone is interested, may need to order now, but could be a scare tactic.

Because you are a valued subscriber to our mailing list - we are letting you know first - There are only a few Huetiful Hair Steamers left. After they sell out, you will have to wait over 2 months for the next shipment. You will be the first to know when our new shipment arrives, but why wait? Join the many women who are enjoying the benefits of the Huetiful Hair Steamer at home, saving $20-$30 every time they steam. Our online store is open, so don't delay! - www.behuetiful.com/store.

Thanks and Be Huetiful!

They have a message on their site now that says they are outo of stock and will get more in July.

I guess they helped me make my decision on which one to buy. I was torn between this one and a stand up steamer. I guess I'll be ordering the stand up steamer.

July?! :sad: This was going to be my only hair purchase this month, and I've been so good about not buying stuff so I could buy a steamer.

Thanks for the reviews though. I will try to hold out until July since this one has good reviews compared to other smaller units I have researched.

I definitely want one, but need to recover a little from this move before I can purchase it which works out since they are sold out lol. Thanks for the review! Saving the info for NEAR future!

They have a message on their site now that says they are outo of stock and will get more in July.

I guess they helped me make my decision on which one to buy. I was torn between this one and a stand up steamer. I guess I'll be ordering the stand up steamer.

Either way...you can't go wrong!!!

okay okay okay, I give in. I don't have NO kinda space in my place as it is.......somebody tell me where I can get a small steamer please. I can't take it anymore!

...........................................................................................................:lachen:

Thanks so much. :) I will order from this site. I did a quick search here and they seem to have good customer service. :yep:

You're welcome. This is the one I was going to order until this thread come out. I don't have space for a stand up, rather I can't hide it as easy as the table top.

You're welcome. This is the one I was going to order until this thread come out. I don't have space for a stand up, rather I can't hide it as easy as the table top.

The facial attachment was a nice feature. I guess I could improvise.

Semi-glad that they are out of stock because I don't think my debit card can take any more damage from my hair care splurging. I will be ordering in July.

So here is my personal review of the Huetiful hair steamer:

First, it came securely packaged. I purchased mine from their Ebay seller. It took me all of two mintues to put it together. Very simple. I used my Culligan water because I had not distilled. I forgot and was to lazy and to anxious to go get some.

I have used a total of 3 times. I :love: it. This last time I used it which was yesterday, after I clarified, I steamed with Aphogee 2 minute/ORS PAK/WEN Remoist for a total of about 40 minutes. The driest parts of my hair are the crown and ends. So I parted my hair down the middle, then clipped the ends on top. Perfect.

It will shut itself off after about 20 minutes or so. I recommend getting on of those terrycloth headband to catch the drippings. It produces a nice amount of steam. I will be using this twice a week. My crown and ends especially have really appreciated this special treat.

Would I recommend this steamer: YES! Especially if you don't have the room for a standup unit. I keep mine on the dining room table, ready to go. I give this steamer :up: :up:

I just used mine (from SalonsRUS) for the 1st time on wednesday and again today!! I love it!!!!! I''ll be using it twice a week from now on.

I like the Huetiful, very easy to assemble, and I have the perfect hiding, uh storage place for it. My only issue is my nape is not getting the steam. My head is pretty much to the top of the steamer, so I gotta work on my positioning. Anyone else have this issue?

I like the Huetiful, very easy to assemble, and I have the perfect hiding, uh storage place for it. My only issue is my nape is not getting the steam. My head is pretty much to the top of the steamer, so I gotta work on my positioning. Anyone else have this issue?

hey i seen some YT vids where the ladies cover the steamer with a towel therefore not allowing the steam to escape you should try that

HTH

Can anyone tell me how this steamer (Heutiful) is stored? I want a steamer but I soooo don't to compromise my decor ....

Can anyone tell me how this steamer (Heutiful) is stored? I want a steamer but I soooo don't to compromise my decor ....

I sometimes put it in a cabinet or just leave out (I'm lazy). It is small, the largest part is the dome. You really should not have a problem storing in any closet/cabinet.

Back