hubby's ponytail

Girl, I am most amused that he allowed you to take a pic of his hair and post it for us. :lachen:

I will have to start asking men if they are Nikos' cousin. :yep:

Girl, I am most amused that he allowed you to take a pic of his hair and post it for us. :lachen:

I will have to start asking men if they are Nikos' cousin. :yep:

Girl... now you know that he does not know his pony is all over the web:lachen: he would kill me if he knew.. :lachen: He came in the kitchen one day asking if i would braid his hair, and i told him that i would braid it only if i could take a picture of it! :grin:

His hair looks really good. As for the growth, it seems like his length of hair in 4 years is about average growth. He just retained it. I went from a short cut to brastrap length in 2 years and 7 months with trims thrown in there. So it is possible.

Though men's hair doesn't grow faster, I thought it shed less because of hormones?

i am of the opinion that as they age their hormones decline and that is why most older men (including my hubby's father and younger brother are bald).
not sure what is up with my hubby's pony, but he takes supplements to support his body and homeopathic supplements for hormone balance. :yep:

Last edited:
His hair looks really good. As for the growth, it seems like his length of hair in 4 years is about average growth. He just retained it. I went from a short cut to brastrap length in 2 years and 7 months with trims thrown in there. So it is possible.

i agree.. his length is average for four years of growth with retention. :yep:

Last edited:
Nice! That's a nice pony. My SO is completely (shaven with a razor) bald, but my ex [sperm donor]* has APL locs. I love long hair on men...as long as its nicely maintained and neat. :look:

*that's a whole 'nother ball of wax, ya'll. :-/

Last edited:
Back