How would HE describe you?

blaqueskimo

Not physically but personality wise? So my man friend and I were talking the other day and he described me as " a loose cannon" LOL he proceeded to then say I feel like I can say whatever the hell I want to say to people with no regards to other peoples feelings or how it comes out.

He seems to think I should "word" things so that it comes out nicer. He even said he's a little scared of me!( he said not physically,but of what may come out of my mouth at any given time!)

Now when this man is telling me this I want to burst out laughing. I wasn't feeling the "loose cannon" description because I picture a wild haired crazy, woman screaming and yelling all other the place! Which is NOT me!

I basically told him if I had something to say I was going to just say it.Now bear in mind he's talking about my dealing with HIM. It's not like I'm in public dealing with people with an attitude!

I refuse to tip-toe around subjects and if I have a point to make it's going to be made, I want you to know how I'm feeling,why I feeling it......then we can talk about it and move on.

LOL I told him damn,the way YOU make me sound........why are you here? If it where ME I wouldn't want to be around someone like that!:rolleyes:

Anyways, how are you described?

Sidenote: My friends know my personality and love me :lachen:. They know I'm the friend that's going to always give it to them straight be it right or WRONG and they like that. It's also why I love them! I don't want people around me that wont tell me the truth or would let me leave the house in a crazy outfit!

Spoiled, lol. I told him he should have seen me a few years ago, I was a brat. I have changed for the better, and I am still a work in progress. Only child syndrome is crazy, I can spot an only child a mile away.

Not physically but personality wise? So my man friend and I were talking the other day and he described me as " a loose cannon" LOL he proceeded to then say I feel like I can say whatever the hell I want to say to people with no regards to other peoples feelings or how it comes out.

He seems to think I should "word" things so that it comes out nicer. He even said he's a little scared of me!( he said not physically,but of what may come out of my mouth at any given time!)

Now when this man is telling me this I want to burst out laughing. I wasn't feeling the "loose cannon" description because I picture a wild haired crazy, woman screaming and yelling all other the place! Which is NOT me!

I basically told him if I had something to say I was going to just say it.Now bear in mind he's talking about my dealing with HIM. It's not like I'm in public dealing with people with an attitude!

I refuse to tip-toe around subjects and if I have a point to make it's going to be made, I want you to know how I'm feeling,why I feeling it......then we can talk about it and move on.

LOL I told him damn,the way YOU make me sound........why are you here? If it where ME I wouldn't want to be around someone like that!:rolleyes:

Anyways, how are you described?

Sidenote: My friends know my personality and love me :lachen:. They know I'm the friend that's going to always give it to them straight be it right or WRONG and they like that. It's also why I love them! I don't want people around me that wont tell me the truth or would let me leave the house in a crazy outfit!

Are you my sister yikes i swear to you my S/O just said these things to me and i almost feel bad but then i said dam but i really want to tell him off and i havent yet so what in the world is he going to do when i really gives him a piece of my mind

He's written in more than one letter/card that, I'm the "sweetest, most caring person he's ever known".
I was like "awwww":hugxplode:

Back