How To Attract A Rich Man

Yeah I said it. I know "rich" is hard to define but I'll try ...

Minimal debt, excellent credit, steady work/income, saving towards retirement, benefits, and maybe investments or property.

So what worked for the UE ladies?

BEAUTYU2U finally. I love how you don't beat around the bush. We see topics and threads on how to marry well etc. But this one is straight forward. I await the replies with full anticipation.

barbiesocialite is usually pretty knowledgeable about stuff like this

please come teach us mere mortals lol

attracting and findig them is one thing, landing them is another.

I max out at well-off, there are a couple other members that are better suited for blatantly rich. :lol: Most of what I know is experience/obervation of women I know and have known over the years and I've posted most of it in that golddigger thread. My advice is pretty basic and the path of least resistance-- go to where rich men are (location), be feminine, midly vapid, ego-stroking, confident and thin. :look:

Zaynab or PretteePlease may be of better use here, there are a few others but not sure if they want to be tagged but hopefully will join in the thread. :yep:

attracting and findig them is one thing, landing them is another.

I max out at well-off, there are a couple other members that are better suited for blatantly rich. :lol: Most of what I know is experience/obervation of women I know and have known over the years and I've posted most of it in that golddigger thread. My advice is pretty basic and the path of least resistance-- go to where rich men are (location), be feminine, midly vapid, ego-stroking, confident and thin. :look:

Zaynab or PretteePlease may be of better use here, there are a few others but not sure if they want to be tagged but hopefully will join in the thread. :yep:

Ok let's break down what I had on when I met rich men I dated 6mo or longer. Mind you I was not trying to marry any of them they are in chronological order and I was very young and not marriage minded towards the beginning then towards the end my kid was old and I wasn't going to introduce any one new to the mix because there was too much going on and she has stated that she does not want me to get married/have kids and I feel she sabotaged me with NM so I stopped dating with serious intentions until after JUNE 8, 2013 but that's another thread

Rich Italian- dated 2yrs in NY I met him when I worked at a law firm. I wore a skirt suit/heels almost every day I was not a lawyer but if you walked in the office you would have thought I was a Jr partner (millionaire but he outright stole the money in a boiler room scheme currently on 10yr probation with a $3million fine)

NM- dated off and on for 3yrs long distance. I met him at the Long Beach Jazz festival I had on an all white Marilyn Monroe halter dress and a hat and shades must have been the body cause you couldn't see the face he was a friend of a friend NETWORK LADIES (millionaire-engineer by trade but his money comes from being a section 8 slum lord)

Lambo- only dated for about 6mo I wouldn't give up the goods. He had a lambo, a private jet, was politically connected and was tall dark and handsome. I met him online and our first meeting was when he flew me to his city I was dressed completely wrong it was summer and I had on a horrible coral/mint green outfit I think there is a pic in my phone (LA multi-millionaire the boot not the city oilman/buys businesses that are good but financially mismanaged and brings them back to life.....most of the time)

Martymar- currently exploring as a dating option. Met online first time we met in person I had on a blazer white shirt and yellow denim tights and heels. The next time we meet I will have on a dress or skirt and heels. (Montana multi-millionaire :look: owns a chemical company that serves mostly oil & gas clients)

Backtoafrica- currently exploring as a dating option. Met online 1st real mtng I had just left a business mtng when I met him I had on a black blazer magenta spaghetti tank black blazer and black round toe kitten heels. The next few times we went out I had on boom pow dresses or skirts and 4in heels (African multi-millionaire owns operates and distributes oil field equipment company)

Prez- currently hanging out with but do not see as a dating option FORMER millionaire not giving too much someone one here might know him he is in with the Houston Black and Non black Elite he knows everbody but I met him at the gym he has seen me looking a hot mess for 3yrs outside of the gym I wear chill clothes-->dresses/heels he has seen the good the bad and the hot ugly mes

What I hear from them all very pretty face (I think it's cute but hey), very nice smile, nice teeth although my front two are huge and I need a good whitening, I have a great sense of humor and a great a$$. They also like that I know enough to speak with intelligence on a variety of subjects and the ones I don't know about I ask good questions about because I want to know more so that the next time it comes up I've had time to read up on it.

face+personality+big arse= dating who I date

I didn't mention the other guys that I go out with because in the $100k+/yr range most wouldn't consider them rich but a few are rich in the making like Austin software man......

I wish people weren't so catty or I'd post face/body pics cause I'm not the typical body type to attract rich dudes

Ok let's break down what I had on when I met rich men I dated 6mo or longer. Mind you I was not trying to marry any of them they are in chronological order and I was very young and not marriage minded towards the beginning then towards the end my kid was old and I wasn't going to introduce any one new to the mix because there was too much going on and she has stated that she does not want me to get married/have kids and I feel she sabotaged me with NM so I stopped dating with serious intentions until after JUNE 8, 2013 but that's another thread

Rich Italian- dated 2yrs in NY I met him when I worked at a law firm. I wore a skirt suit/heels almost every day I was not a lawyer but if you walked in the office you would have thought I was a Jr partner (millionaire but he outright stole the money in a boiler room scheme currently on 10yr probation with a $3million fine)

NM- dated off and on for 3yrs long distance. I met him at the Long Beach Jazz festival I had on an all white Marilyn Monroe halter dress and a hat and shades must have been the body cause you couldn't see the face he was a friend of a friend NETWORK LADIES (millionaire-engineer by trade but his money comes from being a section 8 slum lord)

Lambo- only dated for about 6mo I wouldn't give up the goods. He had a lambo, a private jet, was politically connected and was tall dark and handsome. I met him online and our first meeting was when he flew me to his city I was dressed completely wrong it was summer and I had on a horrible coral/mint green outfit I think there is a pic in my phone (LA multi-millionaire the boot not the city oilman/buys businesses that are good but financially mismanaged and brings them back to life.....most of the time)

Martymar- currently exploring as a dating option. Met online first time we met in person I had on a blazer white shirt and yellow denim tights and heels. The next time we meet I will have on a dress or skirt and heels. (Montana multi-millionaire :look: owns a chemical company that serves mostly oil & gas clients)

Backtoafrica- currently exploring as a dating option. Met online 1st real mtng I had just left a business mtng when I met him I had on a black blazer magenta spaghetti tank black blazer and black round toe kitten heels. The next few times we went out I had on boom pow dresses or skirts and 4in heels (African multi-millionaire owns operates and distributes oil field equipment company)

Prez- currently hanging out with but do not see as a dating option FORMER millionaire not giving too much someone one here might know him he is in with the Houston Black and Non black Elite he knows everbody but I met him at the gym he has seen me looking a hot mess for 3yrs outside of the gym I wear chill clothes-->dresses/heels he has seen the good the bad and the hot ugly mes

What I hear from them all very pretty face (I think it's cute but hey), very nice smile, nice teeth although my front two are huge and I need a good whitening, I have a great sense of humor and a great a$$. They also like that I know enough to speak with intelligence on a variety of subjects and the ones I don't know about I ask good questions about because I want to know more so that the next time it comes up I've had time to read up on it.

face+personality+big arse= dating who I date

I didn't mention the other guys that I go out with because in the $100k+/yr range most wouldn't consider them rich but a few are rich in the making like Austin software man......

I wish people weren't so catty or I'd post face/body pics cause I'm not the typical body type to attract rich dudes

PretteePlease Thank you! I love love love how you describe your attire. Women need to remember that a rich guy (or any quality guy you seek to attract) is not going check for a woman who doesn't look put together. Thus keep in shape. Keep your beauty routine on point and present yourself well. If he has the money, you need to look like your worth his time and money.

3 of the men on my list are black......just pulled up at the gym Prez car is here I hope he takes me to breakfast

Oh a note one beauty routine i'm working on my acne/scars as a result I rarely wear foundation put on my eyebrows, lips, and sometimes eye liner

eta:Found an old Pic in my phn this is how I looked in my law firm days I was bigger than my siggy Pic when I met NM and current size for everyone else I met

Last edited:
I search location and income....do not use the $1m income tab use the im not telling you my income tab best states for me CA,NY,TX,CT &NV

I only use very popular dating sites when they have free promos im not paying to meet a man

ETA MATCH.COM blackpeoplemeet.com and I have friends on other sites that require payments I have no shame in asking for their user names and passwords and log on and say hey boo I'm at my friends house she was online I saw you here is my email :lachen:

also my profile says what I like fast foreign cars, travel, michelin rated restaurants, spas

Last edited:
Exactly! Most of the advice seems catered to getting them to date you and not take you down the altar. :look:

I mentioned this upthread that attracting them isnt the same a landing them.

I feel like this post is an early attempt at shade. Regardless of my own personal preferences,I support any black woman that wants to marry well. So, in defense of the women that do aspire to marry money or currently are dating wealth, dating rich men is just like dating any other men. takes practice. Dating is often an acquired skill, most women have to go through a few toads to find their prince. Better they be rich toads than poor ones.:lol:

hopefully this thread stays friendly....

I mentioned this upthread that attracting them isnt the same a landing them.

I feel like this post is an early attempt at shade. Regardless of my own personal preferences,I support any black woman that wants to marry well. So, in defense of the women that do aspire to marry money or currently are dating wealth, dating rich men is just like dating any other men. takes practice. Dating is often an acquired skill, most women have to go through a few toads to find their prince. Better they be rich toads than poor ones.:lol:

hopefully this thread stays friendly....

Lol, I didn't even read the op well. Yeah I agree attracting them is easy marrying them is a different story. I don't think I could put up with a super rich guy unless he was really eccentric and spiritual or artsy.

Sometimes rich men are very stingy men, I'm just saying.

Men in general can be stingy. The stingiest man I've ever met was also one of the brokest. :lachen:

It's male nature to have control over money, a lot of men are cheap about anything other than sports, tech stuff & cars. I agree, some are worse than others but dont think class has much to do with it. I'm sure no woman wants to end up with Scrooge tho :lol:

Exactly! Most of the advice seems catered to getting them to date you and not take you down the altar. :look:

Right, and I too intended no shade in my comment. I just would like to hear the marriage stories along with the dating/attracting ones.

Someone upthread mentioned very wealthy men being quite eccentric, I've heard the same. Understandable if you have unlimited access to cash, I guess.

Also,

When I look at society pages, black and non black spouses of wealthy men tend to have a certain "look" beyond their clothing. I see very, very few overweight or even chubby women, also very few women sporting non-blown out/straight hairstyles. I am assuming that's the trophy standard for the elite, but could be wrong.

Op do you have any friends that date well off guys?? They can help get you into places or know secret spots that aren't well known.

Connect with ladies in your area. That's how I accidentally met someone I was hanging with a girlfriend and she invited me out with her.

Back