How often do you think about Sex?

now that i think about it, i havent thought about sex all day today, all day yesterday, n i doubt i thought of it the day b4...hmm.. :scratchch

Oh my gosh, that is me too! Sometimes, I even think, "I am so happy I don't have to be under you!" :look: :lachen:

I accidentally gross myself out thinking of other peoples nether regions. I also have chastizing inner monologue at times based on inappropriateness of my thoughts and where I am. I am always telling myself "not the time or place urbainchic, pay attention girl"

When don't I think about it would be an easier question for me.:ohwell: The older I get the hotter I get:lick:............:lol:

Sometimes I spend the entire 50 minutes in class thinking about sex :look: It was way worse last semester; I seem to have more control over my wandering brain now (in class, that is). I mean I will sit there and be soaaaaked by the end of class :lachen: haven't retained ANY information at all! Notes all wayward and half-written :nono: But like I said, I've gotten better this semester, and, needless to say, I'm learning a lot more in class :lachen:

But yea, in my everyday life, it's quite a lot per day. Some random sound that I hear, if I look at something a certain way, a word, a plant that I see outside, the architecture of a building, the way someones hair flowed...My brain can turn ANYthing into a sexual thought :lol: :nono: And don't let me be talking to an actual person. HA!

Sometimes I think I have a problem......

Every few days. Possibly a wk or two if I'm extremely busy.

But then again, I am single as a dollar bill. I'm talking no prospects, not even any casual male friends I'm attracted to; I even work w/mostly women and have very little interaction w/men at all. And I live and work waaay out in the burbs and rarely ever see anyone attractive (and hardly any black men which is what I'm primarily attracted). So yeah, I don't have anything that would even really spark me to think about sex.

When I was a young fast undergrad student, probably close to daily/multiple times a day. I went to an HBCU:look::grin:

Imani we are almost alike (I prefer white men). But my circles are all female, I have one male friend and I really don't like him.

I pray that GOOD, (rich), QUALITY man of character that meet our criteria will start to approach us and talk to us and date us. :lachen:

Is it just me, or do certain types of voices trigger "sex thoughts". Like whenever I hear Liam Neeson speak, or listen to Barry White, or the sexy arse rugby player/biochemist that works in my lab, my mind immediately makes the assumption that they'd be good in bed. And then I imagine them talking/whispering dirty which --> thinking about sex :crazy:.

Please tell me I'm not the only perv that does this :lol:

Is it just me, or do certain types of voices trigger "sex thoughts". Like whenever I hear Liam Neeson speak, or listen to Barry White, or the sexy arse rugby player/biochemist that works in my lab, my mind immediately makes the assumption that they'd be good in bed. And then I imagine them talking/whispering dirty which --> thinking about sex :crazy:.

You are not alone, my friend, you are not alone.

Sent from my Droid Incredible

Echoing what many of y'all have already said....daily, several times a day. Heck, I was thinking about it before I saw and clicked on this thread:look: My sex drive is usually pretty high (one of my exes used to say "girl, I'm not a machine!" :lachen: ) and the thoughts only seem to become more frequent when I'm single (as I am now). And during ovulation and the week after my period= ravishing beast. I keep saying I need to go get married ASAP so that I have a constant supply of sex at my beck and call. LOL

It's shameful how much I think about it. I feel dirty at times because I can be talking to my "friend" and not hear a word he's said because I've wondered off in a sexual position with him and hear him whispering nasty stuff in my ear...then, he'll go I guess you just missed what I said. :lol: I'm trying to be nice and not let him know how filthy I am.

LOL, I guess I'm one of the only ones in here who doesn't think about it much. I guess I figure...why think about something I have very little chance of doing? (no boyfriend, not dating, and trying to abstain from casual sex)...would just be torturing myself.:lol:

Even though I'm celibate, I can't imagine going a day without thinking about sex. I think about it probably once every hour that I'm awake. A few nights I have even had sexual dreams...so now my sexual thoughts have crept into my sleep. But I'm ok with that.:look:

kblc06 oh sweetie, it's not just you. I love men with deep voices, that is a requirement for me. (Considering my voice is deep for a woman). A man with a deep voice gives me a little tingle in the neither regions. :lachen:

That's probably why, I never dated a guy with a deep voice. I'll probably would of ended up pregnant.

@kblc06 oh sweetie, it's not just you. I love men with deep voices, that is a requirement for me. (Considering my voice is deep for a woman). A man with a deep voice gives me a little tingle in the neither regions. :lachen:

That's probably why, I never dated a guy with a deep voice. I'll probably would of ended up pregnant.
Hahahaha, the bolded reminds me of a comment I saw on a YouTube video of an interview with actor Garret Hedlund from Tron saying "his voice got me pregnant.":lachen::lachen::ohwell: Anyways, I'm with you ladies lol. Certain voices like Vin Diesel's voice always give me dirty thoughts.:look:

All day long. All the time. Remembering the sex I just had or planning to have some.

I will have a convo with someone and some sex thought pops in my mind, "like are they good on bed?" Terrible I know.

My DROIDX= TYPOS

Yup. Yup. Thank God I'm married. Whew!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every few days!? More like every few half hours. I might not be normal though. But still, every few days sounds crazy.

So much that it really is shameful. All the time. Anywhere. Driving, at church (yeah I said it, so?! Lol), at the auto shop, at work, before bed, in bed, when I wake up, when I shower...I could go on and on and on

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

So much that it really is shameful. All the time. Anywhere. Driving, at church (yeah I said it, so?! Lol), at the auto shop, at work, before bed, in bed, when I wake up, when I shower...I could go on and on and on

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back