How often do you think about Sex?

vevster

My coworker was telling me that women think about sex every few days and men think about it every 7 seconds.

I disagree.
I think about it at LEAST once a day.

Thoughts?

Every few days. Possibly a wk or two if I'm extremely busy.

But then again, I am single as a dollar bill. I'm talking no prospects, not even any casual male friends I'm attracted to; I even work w/mostly women and have very little interaction w/men at all. And I live and work waaay out in the burbs and rarely ever see anyone attractive (and hardly any black men which is what I'm primarily attracted). So yeah, I don't have anything that would even really spark me to think about sex.

When I was a young fast undergrad student, probably close to daily/multiple times a day. I went to an HBCU:look::grin:

Everyday, multiple times. I have a very high sex drive and DH loves that. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

More than a few times a day depending on the time of the month lol.:giggle: I'll admit I'm thinking about it more now because I've never colored but I'm starting to seriously date now and I can't help but ask myself "Could I see myself possibly sleeping with this guy at some point?":look::yep:

Seriously, at least 20-50 times a day, if not more, I even imagine what other people have sex like :look:. Don't judge me.

A few times an hour. I think about the sex I will have. The sex I have had. The sexual things I want to try. I think I am also slightly a pervert and have a way of turning any conversation into something sexual.

All day long. All the time. Remembering the sex I just had or planning to have some.

I will have a convo with someone and some sex thought pops in my mind, "like are they good on bed?" Terrible I know.

My DROIDX= TYPOS

A few times an hour. I think about the sex I will have. The sex I have had. The sexual things I want to try. I think I am also slightly a pervert and have a way of turning any conversation into something sexual.

This is me :lol:

My DROIDX= TYPOS

All day long. All the time. Remembering the sex I just had or planning to have some.

I will have a convo with someone and some sex thought pops in my mind, "like are they good on bed?" Terrible I know.

My DROIDX= TYPOS

Oh my gosh, that is me too! Sometimes, I even think, "I am so happy I don't have to be under you!" :look: :lachen:

Just about every day. The older I get, the more I think about it. DH and married when I was in a "prude" stage...sex only the amish way. But I swear the 30 year old period is a peak period, at least for me. So, I want it more and with variety (positions...no BFFcapades here).

I think about it several times throughout the day. My drive is pretty low during the first few days of PMS, but right before my period starts I start to crave it a lot.

wow. ya'll are some freaks. lol. jk.

it depends. sometimes i think of it often, like a few times a day and other times i dont think about it but a few times a week. sometimes ill go a week or two w.o thinking of it.

Several times a day. My sex drive is definitely higher than SO's and he's a teenager.

I knew we were cool for a reason. :lol:

Don't feel bad, I do it too :crazy: . I had this one professor who asked me a question during his office hours and while contemplating it I couldn't help but notice a noticeable bulge- not erect, just large. I kept looking as if I was staring out in space since it was in my line of sight. I asked him to repeat that questions at least 5 times. That man must've thought I was the dumbest student he ever had :lol:.

My DROIDX= TYPOS

Daily...multiple times a day...everyday :look: More when Im not getting any which is been awhile since Im on the celibate road.

My DROIDX= TYPOS

I am finding that I am thinking about it a lot more since I've become celibate (see above post because they totally describe me :grin: ) and to tell you the truth if I had known that the last time I had sex that it would be a slight drought I would have stocked up :lick: but for now I have my sweet memory, very x-rated thoughts, and an active imagination.

Last edited:
Back