How often do you shampoo?

Undefeated Queen

Sorry if this topic has been posted before. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Conditioner washes every 2 or 3 days and using shampoo every 7-10 days is so much better for my hair versus the every 4 or 5 day shampoo I did last year. How often do you shampoo your hair? :)

Undefeated Queen said:
Sorry if this topic has been posted before. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Conditioner washes every 2 or 3 days and using shampoo every 7-10 days is so much better for my hair versus the every 4 or 5 day shampoo I did last year. How often do you shampoo your hair? :)

I shampoo twice a week. I shampoo whenever i plan to do a deep conditionner.

I was doing once a week, but twice a week is better for me, or whenever my head begins to itch.

Once a week. Used to do co-washes every 2-3 days until after about 6 months my fine hair got very mushy and started coming out by the handfuls. Once a week wash and deep condition with protein treatment every 4-6 weeks turned it around. Thank goodness!

I use Druide's scalp tonic at night and my hair feels better if I shampoo it out completely in the morning, so I shampoo and condition daily.

I shampoo whenever I feel that my hair needs it. I've finally figured out that I'm bad at keeping a set schedule. I just know what my hair needs. If I were to estimate, I would say 2 times a week because I go to the gym every other day.

Back