Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Every 6 days

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Once a week

Votes: 79 38.3%
  • Longer than a week

Votes: 36 17.5%

• Total voters
I only detangle my hair when it's dry/ semi-dry (tried the wet, i felt like it was ripping out!!)

Usually i do an oil rinse to help with the detangling, then i braid it up, wash my hair in braids, DC, etc. in braids or a loose pony at the top of my head, and that's that!!!

<3 <3

I only detangle 1X per week with a Magic Star rake
I may finger detangle 1X per week while I am CoWashing if I CoWash that week for moisture

I detangle nearly every day but I finger comb most of those days. I only detangle on wet hair but I do a full detangle with my Denman whenever I am styling.

I detangle once a week with my Denman and a mix of olive oil and Tresemme Naturals moisture conditioner...easy peasy!

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

I detangle once a week with my Denman and a mix of olive oil and Tresemme Naturals moisture conditioner...easy peasy!

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

mmhmmm tresemme naturals is the ONLY product that if i didnt have it i would seriously start freaking out lol LOVE IT!!:yep:

Twice or once a month. I'm going to try doing it 3 times a month and see if I can shave off some frustration.

In warmer weather or when my hair is in out styles 1x a week. In colder weather or when my hair is in twists or braids every 2 to 3 weeks.

Back