How Often Do You Change Your Regimen?

@Aggie what type of hair color do you use?. Demi or permanent?

I need to make some decisions because this demi perm color left in like 4 weeks.:look:
Demi @mzteaze. I'm not brave enough for the permanent coloring. The only permanent color I use is henna with indigo. The brand of demi color I use is Matrix. The only way I recolor is when my grays grow out, but I don't feel that the color comes off - it just grow out.

Demi @mzteaze. I'm not brave enough for the permanent coloring. The only permanent color I use is henna with indigo. The brand of demi color I use is Matrix. The only way I recolor is when my grays grow out, but I don't feel that the color comes off - it just grow out.

Cool. I haven't had too many problems with permanent color but I try to stay on top of my hair to make sure the chemicals aren't an issue.

Cool. I haven't had too many problems with permanent color but I try to stay on top of my hair to make sure the chemicals aren't an issue.
That's good that you're doing okay with permanent coloring. Thankfully I only have to do my roots when the grays grow out.

I usually change it seasonally. I still use the same products, I just change how frequently I wash and the styles I wear (when it's warm, I wash more and wear my hair out more whereas during winter, it's the opposite).

Back