How not to look desperate . . .

awhyley

I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I'm having a problem attracting the right type of man and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. No matter where I'm at, it's nothing but scrubs, (someone with or without jobs, but still looking for their sugar mama, etc.). How do I attract that upstanding, good-looking, respectable brotha? :spinning:

Tell us about yourself - what in you would attract that upstanding, good looking, respectable brother - who, to be honest - has you and five other chicks checking for him?

I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I'm having a problem attracting the right type of man and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. No matter where I'm at, it's nothing but scrubs, (someone with or without jobs, but still looking for their sugar mama, etc.). How do I attract that upstanding, good-looking, respectable brotha? :spinning:

- Go places where upstanding, good-looking, respectable brothers "hang out"

...and make sure you're that mirror image. Moons and suns, right? As a female (moon) you want to reflect the light of the "sun"...you follow?

Don't act like you're grateful everytime they give you a morsel of attention.

So true..and don't be overly friendly or constantly grinning in their face. Men like confident women who already knows they got it going on...it comes from the inside and radiates the outside appearance. That's when Busters will be hesitate to approach you.

JK and "Syrah" :giggle: are right.

You attract that man by being that type of woman.

However, understand that not looking desperate and attracting a respectable man are not one and the same. You attract a good man by being the best YOU that you can be. You don't look desperate by truly loving yourself and having a life.

How are you advertising? I'm talking about clothing/dress here. Are you giving the impression that they can just "hit that" and leave.

If that doesn't apply...you are holding eye contact toooooo long. "Scrubs" by nature tend to be bold and only need an inkling to act upon.

Back