How much would you spend?:dollar:

sexylonglegs

This month I have purchased so much stuff. Hair is such a journey and finding the right path can be brutal.:nono: I would say I spent :dollar:400.00 this month :wallbash: but it's all good.. I guess:nono::grin:

Ladies please tell me how much you would spend or how far you would go to take care of your hair..

Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair
Aphogee Keratin green tea spray
Aphogee 2 min rec
Aphogee vitamin leave in condiitioner
ion Finishing Detangler(leave in Conditioner)
Keracare Sheen Spray
3 detangling combs
3 packs of wig clips
wig caps
Shower comb
Shower caps
(It's a wig collection) 100% Human yaki weave cap,,looks very real
2 foam heads
Ordered on line ( Safe grip, 99% alcohol and flesh wig cap)

GOING TO PURCHASE:dollar: (Chi Silk Fusion very soon)

Denman detangling Comb/Brush
Mizani ThermElastic Leave

Sensational instant half wig, 100%human hair 1b

THANK GOODNESS I ALREADY HAVE
Keracare Dry and itchy scalp conditioner
Mizani Botanifying Shampoo
Mizaani Purifying Shampoo
:dollar:

girl we all do it. especially when you're trying to find that perfect product combo. i don't even want to think about what i've spent on products over the last 9 months. to hear my DH tell it, i've spent over $100 on castor oil alone :lachen:. but it's all good b/c for me, long, strong, healthy, gorgeous hair = priceless :grin:

I used to spend a lot - too much.

I could not even give you an amount, but I have SO MANY products that are just chilling and not being used - proof of my real PJ days. I cannot even say PJ days - just when i was trying to find what works for me.

Now that I have my staples, I really don't spend that much.

I will buy a new oil to try, or a different henna brand to try, but now I find myself only stocking staples.

Now, I do go overboard with that, too. I feel better when I have large amounts of my staples in reserve. :look: I have this fear that they will be discontinued or something, especially those that i order from Qhemet or Nasabb. Don't let a sale be on. I will order up like there is no tomorrow.

My PJ days are over, but I buy a heck of a lot of ingredients I make my own stuff, but in the last 3 weeks I've spent about 400.00 on ingredients.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I used to spend a lot - too much.

I could not even give you an amount, but I have SO MANY products that are just chilling and not being used - proof of my real PJ days. I cannot even say PJ days - just when i was trying to find what works for me.

Now that I have my staples, I really don't spend that much.

I will buy a new oil to try, or a different henna brand to try, but now I find myself only stocking staples.

Now, I do go overboard with that, too. I feel better when I have large amounts of my staples in reserve. :look: I have this fear that they will be discontinued or something, especially those that i order from Qhemet or Nasabb. Don't let a sale be on. I will order up like there is no tomorrow.
Spunds just like me.Everything I love gets discontinued-Its like I'm the only one on earth who likes certain things.I have so many liters/gallons/multiples of my faves its not even funny.My money doesn't even go towards a broad rage of things-just the same expensive products over and over.

I think I've spent about 500$ on products since my hair journey started 1 year ago.

Now, I spend about 10-15$ a month at the most. I don't even like paying 50$ to get a weave sewn in so I don't do it very often.

Back