How much do you hang out/call your BF??

myronnie

Just wondering how often you call your BF

and how often you hang out with (face to face) your BF

thnx ladies!! :drunk:

not much. we've be bf's since 7th grade but now our lives are very busy. she's married with a 2 yr. old and one on the way. I'm working all the time and spending time with other friends. her husband plays for nfl so they move constantly. although, they just bought a house about 15 mins. from me so we have been seeing each other more. Maybe 1-2x a week. We talk about the same. Even though, sometimes we don't see or talk for a week or so. The main point is that we try to keep the lines of communication open through e-mail, myspace, text messaging, phone calls, etc....

it get hard to maintain a friendship the older you get but if you value and love your friend you do the best you can.....:grin:

OP, are you meaning BF as best friend or boyfriend?

(Just inquiring, since you posed your question on the relationship forum) ;)

I'll answer both ways, (best friend and boy friend).

My honey and I talk everyday about 4 times a day. We see each other about 4 times a week sometimes everyday.

My best friend and I talk via e-mail 3 times a week and once a week via phone (she's in New Orleans and I'm in Houston). We see each other about 3 times a year.

I talk to my best guy friend around 5 times sometimes every other day he may move closer to me so I may see him every day.

Oh i should add mine!
We talk 5 times a week and hang out at least once every two weeks (no transportation..i don't have my liscence yet!)

Best friend M - Every morning and usually in the afternoon too
Best friend T- every single day all throughout the day mostly on BB messenger
Boyfriend - 3x a day and he comes over like 5 times a week

Back