• Hell no, he got to have his own stuff

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • He my man and we share everything

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • It depends on how close we are

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

jerseyhaircare

:(Long story short, I did laundry and only replaced my towel in the bathroom. Next day, i realize that there is still only one towel in our bathroom, despite there being two adults bathing daily. A part of me was horrified, but I wondered if that was me being childish. Like we share everything else, what's a towel between mates? I planned to replace the towel, but not make a big deal out of it.

30 mins later, I walk in on hubby drying off with said towel. He's drying his balls vigorously with said towel:(. The same towel I used to dry my face and other parts earlier that morning. :eek::eek:I walk out, sick to my stomach. Once he leaves, I throw the balls towel into the washer and put two new towels into the bathroom.

All this to ask, is it normal to feel squeamish about sharing stuff with your mate, despite loving and living together? o_OOr are you from the one love, what's yours is mine, sort of camp?:2inlove:

Chiiiilllle...You married...ya'll swap secretions and drool in all other manners. For our squeamishness you caught it in time, so its not like you used the towel after he dried his man parts...so you're good. But very likely he has been doing this for a while:)
I get it....I actually do toss the towel when I see it afterwards....but...we got a kid and we are married with an active and ....ahem...EXCITING (for lack of telling on ourselves) sexual life together so I give it a split-second's thought and move on.

Chiiiilllle...You married...ya'll swap secretions and drool in all other manners. For our squeamishness you caught it in time, so its not like you used the towel after he dried his man parts...so you're good. But very likely he has been doing this for a while:)
I get it....I actually do toss the towel when I see it afterwards....but...we got a kid and we are married with an active and ....ahem...EXCITING (for lack of telling on ourselves) sexual life together so I give it a split-second's thought and move on.

you use your husband's toothbrush?

Yes, but my question is why does it bother me? I share towels with my kids without a moments thought. But why does seeing a penis on my towel bring me such consternation? the same penis that brings my lady parts such joy??? It's just strange.

All the time!!!. That's why I'm puzzled.

Intellectually, I know it's not a big deal. But somehow, the thought of rubbing my face with a towel freshly blessed by a man's balls just f's with my mind.
I thought that this was going to be about keeping secrets. :lol:

I would be pissed if I'd used a ball towel on my face and I have nothing against balls in general.
But he's also drying his behind off with the towel. I'm not sharing arse towels with anybody.

Yes, but my question is why does it bother me? I share towels with my kids without a moments thought. But why does seeing a penis on my towel bring me such consternation? the same penis that brings my lady parts such joy??? It's just strange.
It bothers you because ain't nobody tryna get a face full of Eau De Balls after a shower.

Back