Do you share...

• Hell no, he got to have his own stuff

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • He my man and we share everything

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • It depends on how close we are

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
My SO uses things that I consider 'dirty' but he insists they're clean.

After I shower and hang my towel up, he will use the same towel to dry off even though I offer him a new one. He insists it's clean because my body is clean.

If I use a spoon or glass and rinse it off, I still consider it dirty. He will go right behind me and use the same glass or spoon and say I'm the only one who used it so it's clean.

I don't use anything after him. I consider him very clean, but I like to use fresh items for bathing and eating.

You replaced the towel. ..then you noticed the same towel being used days later? This wouldn't happen to me because I only use a towel once and then it goes in the hamper.
No, I placed both of our towels in the hamper but only replaced my towel (I know, petty.) The next day I realized that there was still only one towel in the bathroom, which meant he decided to share my towel instead of getting his own.

After I shower and hang my towel up, he will use the same towel to dry off even though I offer him a new one. He insists it's clean because my body is clean.

If I use a spoon or glass and rinse it off, I still consider it dirty. He will go right behind me and use the same glass or spoon and say I'm the only one who used it so it's clean.

I don't use anything after him. I consider him very clean, but I like to use fresh items for bathing and eating.
Yeah, DH is a better person than me. The other day I told him he needs to get his drawers and socks off the bathroom floor. When he asked why did I not pick them up, I said that I did not want to touch his dirty underclothing. He then replied, "But I'd pick up your dirty stuff any day," making me feel like a bad guy. :imsorry:
But I still didn't pick them up.:angeldevil:

Lolol @ vigorously
Why do men wipe or dry so hard lmao

Yeah no sharing towels Butttt I can't say we don't share other weird things

And yes it's due to the idea of drying his behind no

But DH and I are pretty festive xxx....but I get it

I'm particular about stuff like that

Tooth brush no wayyy in hades!!!

Last edited:
I HATE it when he uses my towels. Just go get another one. Smh. I also get really mad when I'm in the bathtub, all ready to start my routine, and all.of.my.products.are.missing...:mad:
Wtf?! Like, he took, not 1, not 2, but all 3 face washes that I keep in the shower, and my body wash too! He doesn't even like body wash!
Then I have to stomp over to his bathroom, leaving a wet trail, which is annoying on carpet, and go collect my stuff. How many times do I have to ask you not to do that?!
He says that he can never decide which one to use, so he'll take all of my stuff with him. Buy your own!!!! :mad:
He says that personal items are "household" items and for all of us.
I'm venting, but it's really been ticking me off here lately. Is that petty? It might be petty...I just want to enjoy being mad. Lol

what? How often do you do laundry and how many towels do you have?
I have over 20 dry off towels and way more face towels for the 2 of us. Towels are washed weekly or sooner depending on the laundry basket.

My mama refuses to reuse towels so my family didn't grow up doing that, and my DH converted to my way of life, but he could have reused if he wanted; I just won't.

I HATE it when he uses my towels. Just go get another one. Smh. I also get really mad when I'm in the bathtub, all ready to start my routine, and all.of.my.products.are.missing...:mad:
Wtf?! Like, he took, not 1, not 2, but all 3 face washes that I keep in the shower, and my body wash too! He doesn't even like body wash!
Then I have to stomp over to his bathroom, leaving a wet trail, which is annoying on carpet, and go collect my stuff. How many times do I have to ask you not to do that?!
He says that he can never decide which one to use, so he'll take all of my stuff with him. Buy your own!!!! :mad:
I'm venting, but it's really been ticking me off here lately. Is that petty? It might be petty...I just want to enjoy being mad. Lol

:lol: not household items though :lol:

i used to use a different towel daily because i legit did not know any other way. i also would only wear my jeans/pants once before washing.:rofl: like, i thought literally everyone did this. i'm much more lax now.:look:

as for sharing w/ a significant other:
you can put ur _ in my mouth
and i'll let you lick my _
but we will never, ever share a toothbrush or a towel

MAN OH MAN!!!

While I've won the towel battle, I've completely lost the toiletry war. My husband has not purchased toiletries since 6 month into our dating and it's all my fault. When he would run out of stuff, instead of replenishing his own stash, he would just casually roll over all into my products. I'm talking everything...lotion, shampoo, deorderant, face wash. EVERTHING. One day I went to wash my hair and while my shampoo bottle still sat in the shower, I quickly discovered it was EMPTY! He said he liked the way it smelled and was using it as his 2nd lather body wash.

Luckily for me I had a backup stash, but later that day I went to the store and laced him up with all kind of stuff thinking I was fixing the problem but no! I created a bigger monster. Now I'm buying all of his toiletries and even stocking extras. This man has not run out of anything in over 10 years and even brags to his friends that I "upgraded him from cocoa butter to Kiehl's".

Last edited:
:(Long story short, I did laundry and only replaced my towel in the bathroom. Next day, i realize that there is still only one towel in our bathroom, despite there being two adults bathing daily. A part of me was horrified, but I wondered if that was me being childish. Like we share everything else, what's a towel between mates? I planned to replace the towel, but not make a big deal out of it.

30 mins later, I walk in on hubby drying off with said towel. He's drying his balls vigorously with said towel:(. The same towel I used to dry my face and other parts earlier that morning. :eek::eek:I walk out, sick to my stomach. Once he leaves, I throw the balls towel into the washer and put two new towels into the bathroom.

All this to ask, is it normal to feel squeamish about sharing stuff with your mate, despite loving and living together? o_OOr are you from the one love, what's yours is mine, sort of camp?:2inlove:
Hell yes! My husband always takes my towels after I used it for a few days but then i get a new one. He knows i don't like sharing my throw blanket, using my pillow or relaxing on my side of the bed :cool:unless he bathed ( he works on cars)

This is my hubs all day...lmbo:lol:

:(Long story short, I did laundry and only replaced my towel in the bathroom. Next day, i realize that there is still only one towel in our bathroom, despite there being two adults bathing daily. A part of me was horrified, but I wondered if that was me being childish. Like we share everything else, what's a towel between mates? I planned to replace the towel, but not make a big deal out of it.

30 mins later, I walk in on hubby drying off with said towel. He's drying his balls vigorously with said towel:(. The same towel I used to dry my face and other parts earlier that morning. :eek::eek:I walk out, sick to my stomach. Once he leaves, I throw the balls towel into the washer and put two new towels into the bathroom.

All this to ask, is it normal to feel squeamish about sharing stuff with your mate, despite loving and living together? o_OOr are you from the one love, what's yours is mine, sort of camp?:2inlove:
Helll yes! Off to read!

ETA and this thread is why I have and will always have my own private bathroom! I don't want or need any Ball towels rubbing my face thanks but no thanks. And the thought of sharing a toothbrush has me almost passing out.

And yes I get the irony *rolls eyes and goes to suck some balls*

Last edited:
Chiiiilllle...You married...ya'll swap secretions and drool in all other manners. For our squeamishness you caught it in time, so its not like you used the towel after he dried his man parts...so you're good. But very likely he has been doing this for a while:)
I get it....I actually do toss the towel when I see it afterwards....but...we got a kid and we are married with an active and ....ahem...EXCITING (for lack of telling on ourselves) sexual life together so I give it a split-second's thought and move on.

But if we dried his balls off he dried his behind with it too. I don't even use the same washcloth on my own body as I do my face.

After the fact of sharing genital fluids constantly, really nothing can top that. So I don't even think of sharing, what mine is yours. If a man is eating my sushi can I really talk about his balls on my towel?? lol

Think of it this way when he is drying off he is at his cleanest.

:lol: not household items though :lol:

Right, like they're the same as toilet paper or hand soap! :cry:

MAN OH MAN!!!

While I've won the towel battle, I've completely lost the toiletry war. My husband has not purchased toiletries since 6 month into our dating and it's all my fault. When he would run out of stuff, instead of replenishing his own stash, he would just casually roll over all into my products. I'm talking everything...lotion, shampoo, deorderant, face wash. EVERTHING. One day I went to wash my hair and while my shampoo bottle still sat in the shower, I quickly discovered it was EMPTY! He said he liked the way it smelled and was using it as his 2nd lather body wash.

Luckily for me I had a backup stash, but later that day I went to the store and laced him up with all kind of stuff thinking I was fixing the problem but no! I created a bigger monster. Now I'm buying all of his toiletries and even stocking extras. This man has not run out of anything in over 10 years and even brags to his friends that I "upgraded him from cocoa butter to Kiehl's".

That's what the mufuggin issue is! He went from dial soap to the good stuff, and wants to have the best all the time now! Omg, my Korean face wash that was barely used, even with daily use suddenly drops by like 25% after like a week, wtf? And he's using more pumps than I am,and playing mixologist too! Yoooo!! Talmbout "yeah, I let that one sit, then use the one for acne on top, that keeps my skin luxurious."

upload_2016-11-26_17-6-11.jpeg

Umm, ok then!

Well then I need some replacement of luxurious skin care products funds, sir!! Smh!! It's may fault. I let it get this far :nono:

Right, like they're the same as toilet paper or hand soap! :cry:

That's what the mufuggin issue is! He went from dial soap to the good stuff, and wants to have the best all the time now! Omg, my Korean face wash that was barely used, even with daily use suddenly drops by like 25% after like a week, wtf? And he's using more pumps than I am,and playing mixologist too! Yoooo!! Talmbout "yeah, I let that one sit, then use the one for acne on top, that keeps my skin luxurious."

View attachment 380285

Umm, ok then!

Well then I need some replacement of luxurious skin care products funds, sir!! Smh!! It's may fault. I let it get this far :nono:

Hmmmmmm thanks for the tidbits, I don't want to create any beauty product monsters with SO, on our trip he used my shea moisture manuka deep conditioner and liked it.

Growing up with 2 little sisters I've already had my fair share of people dipping into my skincare and makeup, no thank you lol

Back