• Hell no, he got to have his own stuff

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • He my man and we share everything

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • It depends on how close we are

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
MAN OH MAN!!!

While I've won the towel battle, I've completely lost the toiletry war. My husband has not purchased toiletries since 6 month into our dating and it's all my fault. When he would run out of stuff, instead of replenishing his own stash, he would just casually roll over all into my products. I'm talking everything...lotion, shampoo, deorderant, face wash. EVERTHING. One day I went to wash my hair and while my shampoo bottle still sat in the shower, I quickly discovered it was EMPTY! He said he liked the way it smelled and was using it as his 2nd lather body wash.

Luckily for me I had a backup stash, but later that day I went to the store and laced him up with all kind of stuff thinking I was fixing the problem but no! I created a bigger monster. Now I'm buying all of his toiletries and even stocking extras. This man has not run out of anything in over 10 years and even brags to his friends that I "upgraded him from cocoa butter to Kiehl's".
Oh yeah...I married the ToiletrySNOB too. Now he ONLY wants to use Shea Moisture bar soaps and my hair products and oils....Like really dude?

Yes, but my question is why does it bother me? I share towels with my kids without a moments thought. But why does seeing a penis on my towel bring me such consternation? the same penis that brings my lady parts such joy??? It's just strange.
I totally get it.....its too funny. Its like...we be all in the man parts but when you SEE it...kinda violating your towels.......its like....I done seen it now...so its kinda DIFFERENT.

Hmmmmmm thanks for the tidbits, I don't want to create any beauty product monsters with SO, on our trip he used my shea moisture manuka deep conditioner and liked it.

Growing up with 2 little sisters I've already had my fair share of people dipping into my skincare and makeup, no thank you lol

Me too! I used to get so pissed when my sisters would walk off with my stuff. Now, Imagine my shock and my rage when I uncap my all natural, $16 deodorant to find 2 huge, thick black hairs on top! Ewww! :lol: I could have thrown it at him! "I was out of mine." With a casual shoulder shrug, like it's perfectly normal.

*points old lady crooked finger*
I warn you, once you let them slip, they'll slide all the way in!! Read that one like you need to! :look: :lol:

Me too! I used to get so pissed when my sisters would walk off with my stuff. Now, Imagine my shock and my rage when I uncap my all natural, $16 deodorant to find 2 huge, thick black hairs on top! Ewww! :lol: I could have thrown it at him! "I was out of mine." With a casual shoulder shrug, like it's perfectly normal.

*points old lady crooked finger*
I warn you, once you let them slip, they'll slide all the way in!! Read that one like you need to! :look: :lol:

:oops:

:lol:

I don't even share a bathroom with my husband and he better not put his head on my pillow. I will have a fit for sure

:laugh: Are you OCD? I am but I've improved over time.

My ideal arrangement would be his and hers bathrooms and when I was young I would throw my pillow away if anyone touched it or if it fell on the floor.

My ideal arrangement would be his and hers bathrooms and when I was young I would throw my pillow away if anyone touched it or if it fell on the floor.
My parents had that arrangement, attached his and hers masters bathroom plus separate closet. Never heard them ever fighting about the bathroom, lol.

Yeah, DH is a better person than me. The other day I told him he needs to get his drawers and socks off the bathroom floor. When he asked why did I not pick them up, I said that I did not want to touch his dirty underclothing. He then replied, "But I'd pick up your dirty stuff any day," making me feel like a bad guy. :imsorry:
But I still didn't pick them up.:angeldevil:
I would die if my SO/DH picked up my dirty underwear! :lachen: I pick his up and wash them with no problem, but I have never allowed him or my ex husband to wash my underwear! I know I'm weird anyway. I don't pass gas in front of him either, and I wait until I'm alone to use the bathroom....

I am definitely a germophobe. I have actually resorted recently to not sharing my blanket either lol. He snores and slobber and the blanket can be wet ha!!! If he would make the bed by leaving his side on his side and my side on my side I would share but instead he pulls the bedding off the bed and then remakes the bed mixing up the blanket and then I can smell slobber and I have to get myself a new blanket. Maybe I am OCD :lachen:

My dad used my mother's Toothbrush until she found out and began hiding hers :lachen:

I'm not that communal so nope

My ex did this ish.

I got up one morning to brush my teeth and my toothbrush was wet.

I was confused, because it was in it's proper place in the holder.

I asked if he used it, he casually said yes.

I screamed and got nauseous, literally nauseous.

His feelings were hurt.

I started keeping my my toothbrush in the other bathroom after that, nasty sucker, I should've broke up with him then.

Lollllllllllllll

But I agree. I can't share a towel with dh. Mine are white and he has navy ones and chocolate ones. I'm not even trying to share bar soap, tbh. One time he said all nonchalantly "oh I had to use your toothbrush this morning." I threw that mess in the trash immediately. I love him. But we are two different people :look:

I also don't like to share water from the same bottle. I'll drink behind him with other beverages, sure, but let every man have his own water.

My ex did this ish.

I got up one morning to brush my teeth and my toothbrush was wet.

I was confused, because it was in it's proper place in the holder.

I asked if he used it, he casually said yes.

I screamed and got nauseous, literally nauseous.

His feelings were hurt.

I started keeping my my toothbrush in the other bathroom after that, nasty sucker, I should've broke up with him then.

lol @ ex :lol:

The same scenario happened to my mother except she wondered if he was splashing around water in the sink so she peeked to see what he was doing to her horror. He doesn't see the big deal either :look:

We don't share much. I found out he was using my foot grater thing and i almost died and promptly replaced his. I don't even use MY towels to dry my face. I use paper towels on my face and towel for everything else. One day, he used my towel to dry his hand and i was so mad. :angry2:

I am definitely a germophobe. I have actually resorted recently to not sharing my blanket either lol. He snores and slobber and the blanket can be wet ha!!! If he would make the bed by leaving his side on his side and my side on my side I would share but instead he pulls the bedding off the bed and then remakes the bed mixing up the blanket and then I can smell slobber and I have to get myself a new blanket. Maybe I am OCD :lachen:
This is why I don't like sharing pillows.

This tweet reminded me of this thread :lol:
EV58J7I.png

I would die if my SO/DH picked up my dirty underwear! :lachen: I pick his up and wash them with no problem, but I have never allowed him or my ex husband to wash my underwear! I know I'm weird anyway. I don't pass gas in front of him either, and I wait until I'm alone to use the bathroom....
My DH is a freak. Caught him sniffing my undies the other day. I blasted his butt.
We were joking about Method Man's "catnip" comment from the Keanu Movie.
DH says its his catnip. I almost died. (Cat people will get that).
He looks at me and says..."those panties are mine."
This what I gotta deal with. I married a man who loves my drawers. That's what I get.

I'm this way too with laundry. I will touch/wash/dry his sweaty clothes, but I don't want him to touch mine.

Back