How many weeks post-relaxer are you..

What is your stylist doing to help? What methods?
We are at the same weeks :)
I still go to a stylist every other week... steam condition, blowdried and flat irons.

What is your stylist doing to help? What methods?
We are at the same weeks :)
I still go to a stylist every other week... steam condition, blowdried and flat irons.

@05girl

I go twice a month all she does is wash, rinse, deep condition, treatment which helps my hair so much. Afterwards she flat irons my hair and every 3 months she trims my ends. I mostly wear my hair in buns or braid outs as soon as my hair starts to shrink in 3-4 days after wards.

The week(s) that I do not see her I moisturize every other night and seal my ends with Jamaican Black Castor oil. Some times I dab a little Jamaican Black Castor oil on my new growth.

However, my stylist is the one who is helping me with transition and I thank her for that.:yep:

Last edited:
Im 87 weeks post!!! Lol
Sunday was my 1 year anniversary for my big chop!!!!
I am pleased to say my hair has quite a bit of length and i discovered last week that my hair looks great in a puff!! :)

Sent from my MB525 using MB525

I'm 14 wks with NO urge to relax!!!! I plan to consult with a few stylist to see which would be willing to do my blow-outs & trims about every 3 months. I can maintain as long as my ends are good & there is no heat damage. I'm tired of the chemical happy stylist that charge an arm & a leg.

8.5 weeks and I already want to relax! Ha, I'm a long term stretcher, too (I alternate between 3 and 6 months). Don't know why I feel the urge this time around. :ohwell:

i have no idea.:lol: the last time i relaxed was some time in February, i believe.

ETA: after investigating vigorously, i've come to the conclusion that my last relaxer was Feb 11th so i am almost 23 weeks post.

Last edited:
It will be four weeks tomorrow. But you would think I'm coming out after another 3 month stretch. It is alll kinds of dangerous up in thurr!!! :) * hehehee*

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

30 weeks post
attempting to transition for two years, so far so good, i do not have tangle problems and i'm using a very simple regimen. lets see how it goes

5 weeks into a 8 week strech. :drunk:THis new growth is kicking my but.:sad: The MT is really workng for me.:grin::grin: My hair is thicker and growing faster. Now all i have to do is perfect my ends :look:

Today makes 10 weeks. So far, so good, but it's getting kind of hectic up in there! :hair: I am trying to make it to the 12 week mark; then I will assess and see if I must takes myself to the salon. (probably yes!)

11 weeks and the last 2 weeks have been rough!!!!!!! My goal was to get to 16 weeks, but that aint gonna happen. Ordered my Phyto on Sunday, it came in today, will have it done early next week. Hopefully I've made some progress!

Back