HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GROWN YOUR HAIR LONG?

lemme think... including this one...
33.gif
one!
smile.gif

I've grown my hair from a short cut to below shoulders two times before. This is my third time, but now I'm going for the gusto (mid back).

This is the third time and this is the first time, I have been successful. I have learned, you have to be consistent and patient.

I have never given my hair the chance to grow to the middle of my back. Even now, sometimes I want to cut it into a short cut. It seems like I get bored with my style and get it cut, so I am challenging myself to let it grow at least to the middle of my back.

When my hair was natural it was always shoulder length. When I relaxed it when I was 14, it was below shoulder length. It grew close to bra strap. But due to damage, I got it cut when i was 16. It got close to bra strap again when i was 18, and due to damage again, i got it cut to shoulder length when a month after I turned 19 then 7 months later I cut it to my jaw. So this is my second time trying to grow it out, and hopefully i will hit bra strap this time and retain the length.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
:D Chia pet
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
, I know
laugh.gif
Now that I think about it, isn't there a "tree" chia pet? Hey, it goes along with my "Peachtree" handle
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Chia Tree
chiatree.jpg

Perfect for your Peachtree handle! ! !
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif

Guuurrl, as i was scrolling down & came across the top of the tree, I was like, "dang, what's that???"
laugh.gif
I totally forgot about my "chia tree" question
laugh.gif
!!!

Now I have another avatar when I get tired of looking at my current "tree"
laugh.gif
!!

My hair has always been long. It has always been about mid back length. This is the longest it has ever been.

Back