How many inches until your next hair goal?

2 inches from natural APL (I'm transitioning, current length is MBL with relaxed ends, natural hair is a little below shoulder length). I think I'll make the APL goal by September.

Ultimate goal used to be waist length but after reading an old classic length thread I think that's my long term goal now.

ha! Isn't it funny how that happens? When I got to this forum APL was my goal length and over the years it's crept lower and lower. :)

My goal has been to get to WL and I'm about 4" away. I do think once I'm there I'll cut back to MBL or BSL so my hair can be full and even. I don't want any layers.

It's funny, I was just thinking about this last week. Even broke out the tape measure so I could get an exact measurement :yep:

I have 3-3.5 inches to go. Then I'll be at BSL. I'll be beyond ecstatic once that day hits. Nobody gonna be able to tell me nothin'! :grin: :lol:

I'm about 1-2 inches away from MBL at my longest layer. I hope to reach full MBL by sometime in September.

No I'm not there yet and no major trims either lol. For me I'm going to say 4-5 inches but reality it may be 3-4 lol
Girl 3-4 inches you will be BSL in your way to Mbl.

image-451522173.jpg

Hairnorexia much? Lol. That was your march update. Pictures speak a thousand inches... I mean words lol.

I think I'm mbl now, but gotta straighten to know properly. I'm about 3.5" to WL, I'd say 4-5 to be there comfortably (WL is at the bottom of my hand/wrist)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 70
APL is 8 inches on me, so I'm about 3-4 inches from that goal. But I've reached my 2014 goal of CBL, which I'm happy about.

About 2-3 inches til MBL. 4-5 til WL.

I think I may have measured my hair inaccurately because last month I got 6 inches until WL (even though, granted, I got a blunt trim in September). I'll try measuring again when I straighten next time, which could be as early as next week. Both of my measurements could be wrong because they were both done on curly hair.

:bump: For 2016 inches. My immediate goal
Is APL and I just got my friend at work to measure. I'm 2.5 inches away and if I retain everything I grow-- (if I have average growth rate)...i'll be there by August (which was my first goal anyway) :look::look:...How about you ladies? Where are you now?

Back