How many braids do you make .....

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
for your braidouts or how many twist do you make for your twistouts???

O I have another question does any one dry in one single braid if so do you let it air dry for some time or do you braid it while its soping wet???

I do either 2 braids on the back sides of my head
OR
Divide my hair into four sections: part down the middle and a part from ear to ear and do 4 braids.
OR
I will do 5-6 braids...it all depends on how much definition you want. I know some ladies here do several braids all over their head, maybe because their hair is thicker; plus, I just don't have the time to do all that. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have tried in one single braid before. I would recommend letting it air dry some first and then apply a moisturizer and then braid it to dry the rest of the way.

I hope everything I said makes since! Brownstallion, your hair would look good with a braidout. I'm still working on making my braidouts look better! Good luck! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I do 4 for a braidout.

If I'm drying in a pony, I'll pony my hair when it's really wet and do one two strand twist with the ends.

I do about 14 for a braidout or twistout. If I did less, I would have a big puff with no wave definition.

And I always do it on wet hair.

I make 4 braids on my hair after it has airdried. I prefer airdrying in rollersets overnight, otherwise it would take forever to dry.

Back