How long should I wait...

Sincerely_Ciara

to get braids after a relaxer? I haven't decided If I am gettin' micros or kinky twists but watever it may be, I need to know how long I should wait. My last relaxer was Jun 17th and what services should I do to my hair before getting them? As far as conditioning.

Thank u, Ciara

I usually say two weeks. Maybe longer depending how fast your hair grows. It's good to have some new growth to hold the braids better.

That do make sense. I never thought about it that way. I just have the feel to get them right now because I can't do sh** to my hair. I have to do alot of manipulation to my hair to keep it lookin' nice. The work environment I'm in is like a fashion show. I can't go to work with a nice fit and fu**** up hair, ya kno?

Sincerely_Ciara said:
That do make sense. I never thought about it that way. I just have the feel to get them right now because I can't do sh** to my hair. I have to do alot of manipulation to my hair to keep it lookin' nice. The work environment I'm in is like a fashion show. I can't go to work with a nice fit and fu**** up hair, ya kno?

Kinda OT, But I know you from DYT, where do you work?

Back