How long does it take to wash/cowash/detangle your hair

brg240

How long does it take you ladies? I mean the whole process; shampooing/conditioning// cowashing/detangling? Not really styling though/blowing it out/w/e. It just takes me such a long time and I'm just dreading washing my hair later this morning. I know it's going to take forever and I have things to do. :nono: I need to find a way to speed it up a couple hours. :ohwell:

About 1 hr 15 min. I prepoo for 30 min, wash 2x, dc for 30 min, rinse, and detangle.

It's rollersetting this rat's nest that a beast for me, that's a 45 min project.

that's not too bad, yeah, rollersetting would take forever too, I'm far too lazy to do that. :nono:

It takes me about 2.5 hours. I prepoo, detangle & put in braids, wash and condition for about 1 hr. I looking to reduce my timing but the longer my hair gets the more tangles I am beginning to get.

Wash, condition and detangle. At the least 15 mins, at the most 30 mins.

To wash, condition, detangle, blow dry and flat iron....3 hours.

Well..theoretically, it should take me about 5 hours at most.
45 minutes to pre-poo, 5 minutes to shampoo, 1.5 hours to DC, 1 hour to rollerset, and another 1.5 hours to dry.

In reality, it takes me about 8, because I get lazy and distracted...I start cleaning my room, organizing my products, doing my homework, watching a movie, editing photos, or sleeping, and I forget all about the conditioner sitting upon my head. :nono:

I won't count prepooing, because it depends on what I am doing. I could be an hour or if I get busy, until I am finish with what I am busy with. Plus I don't always prepoo.

So cowash/wash and detangle 10 minutes. DC for 1 hour or if under steamer for 20 minutes. Then rinse.

But I am only SL...

Back