How far is too far...

How do you handle DH/SO acting up?

• I needs backup cause they BOTH about to get dealt with.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I finish with him, he won't even think of looking at another woman again.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Oh, she's mine. She gon' leave my man alone!

• Your bags are packed and the locks have been changed.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I'm sure I didn't see what I saw, just coincidence.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if i thought dh was cheating on me i would do some serious investigating.

my friend found out her dh was cheating by checking the phone records. his dumb behind was calling every jane, jill and betty, and the bill came to the home. she called the numbers back and........ well..... you know :nono:

if i thought dh was cheating on me i would do some serious investigating.

my friend found out her dh was cheating by checking the phone records. his dumb behind was calling every jane, jill and betty, and the bill came to the home. she called the numbers back and........ well..... you know :nono:

But some women say "if you go looking for trouble you'll find it" but how can you not follow up when the information comes to you?? Like you friend's phone bill? How can you just ignore it? I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.:nono: The not knowing would kill me.

I gots to have all the Info...:lachen:

But some women say "if you go looking for trouble you'll find it" but how can you not follow up when the information comes to you?? Like you friend's phone bill? How can you just ignore it? I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.:nono: The not knowing would kill me.

I gots to have all the Info...:lachen:

If I was that concerned, I would just confront him before looking for clues. I would judge his reaction and then proceed from there. If I'm not convinced that he was being honest, then I would pay more attention. However, I firmly believe in seek and ye shall find, so when you go looking, do so at your own risk.

If I was that concerned, I would just confront him before looking for clues. I would judge his reaction and then proceed from there. If I'm not convinced that he was being honest, then I would pay more attention. However, I firmly believe in seek and ye shall find, so when you go looking, do so at your own risk.

Well I've always believed, if there's nothing there to find, you won't find anything.

I can seek a pot of gold all day long on my desk but my seeking it won't make it appear.

Well I've always believed, if there's nothing there to find, you won't find anything.

I can seek a pot of gold all day long on my desk but my seeking it won't make it appear.

Exactly, I think a lot of it has to do with your own trust issues. Some people have no reason to accuse his or her mate of infidelity but will go on a wild-goose chase seeking out any incriminating information to confirm their suspicions. :rolleyes:

If I suspected anything, I would just ask. I have did the snooping before and it leads to nothing but wanted to know the truth from the horses mouth. So, skip the inspector gadgeting and just ask. :yep:

If I suspected anything, I would just ask. I have did the snooping before and it leads to nothing but wanted to know the truth from the horses mouth. So, skip the inspector gadgeting and just ask. :yep:
Well as Steve Harvey said "Pookie gon' lie when the truth will do" so most of the time that just gives him a head up that she's on to me, so I better start cleaning up any evidence.

You may want to be straight up but that will just lead to more aggravation.

i'm not the let's wait it out and see what happens type of girl :look:. my gf would have never found out her dh was cheating if she turned the other cheek.......... now, i'm not gonna radomly fish through phone records or anything else unless i seriously suspect something........ i am way too busy to be looking for some mess, but if it comes knocking on my door i'm gonna answer it.

yes. normally if you go looking for dirt you're gonna find it. it may not be the dirt you want, but it's gonna be something. just prepare yourself for the worst. of course 99.9% will "lie and deny" til the end. its a shame people can't be upfront and honest about what they want :sad:

Well as Steve Harvey said "Pookie gon' lie when the truth will do" so most of the time that just gives him a head up that she's on to me, so I better start cleaning up any evidence.

You may want to be straight up but that will just lead to more aggravation.

i hate to say it but steve is right about a lot of things. spoken like retired playa :rolleyes:

i'm not the let's wait it out and see what happens type of girl :look:. my gf would have never found out her dh was cheating if she turned the other cheek.......... now, i'm not gonna radomly fish through phone records or anything else unless i seriously suspect something........ i am way too busy to be looking for some mess, but if it comes knocking on my door i'm gonna answer it.

yes. normally if you go looking for dirt you're gonna find it. it may not be the dirt you want, but it's gonna be something. just prepare yourself for the worst. of course 99.9% will "lie and deny" til the end. its a shame people can't be upfront and honest about what they want :sad:

Amen :yep:

well i dont know many cheaters who would offer up teh info when asked, of course he is going to lie people dont cheat if they think they are going to get caught...if I had serious suspicions then hell yeah id snoop, im not gonna be no ones sucker :nono:

I also don't believe someone will say, yeah, baby, I've been cheating on you. If you're seeking, it's because you have already seen the signs and need confirmation. You can't make someone cheat on you (even though they may use that as an excuse).

Back