How do you wear the wet, scrunched look?

I'd recommend that you get the Dream Curls
smile.gif
. It works!! And if you don't use TOO much, it won't make your hair hard like a lot of the other stuff does.
crazy.gif
Just my 2 cents!
smile.gif

Ok. John Frieda it is. Ill have to pick that up on my way home from work. Is the KMS curl spray more expensive than the John Frieda?

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Ok. John Frieda it is. Ill have to pick that up on my way home from work. Is the KMS curl spray more expensive than the John Frieda?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely, it is. Just get the Dream Curls, girl!! Don't even THINK of buying anything else!
nono.gif

I agree... the KMS is expensive. And it's the KMS Gel - not the spray that I've used. Not as good as John Freida IMO - and Lindy's!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Xcellence2 said:
Is the salon selectives still in the store

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I've got 'em all stockpiled at my house!!
lachen70.gif

No, seriously, I think they still carry it at some Big Lots stores...
smile.gif

ok i will take a look there....if not i am headed to your house lindy? Next question...when i wash and go, i wet my hair at least once or twice a day....how often does everyone else wet their hair

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I agree... the KMS is expensive. And it's the KMS Gel - not the spray that I've used. Not as good as John Freida IMO - and Lindy's!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tracy, now that your hair is so long, your wash 'n go is gonna be FIERCE!!! Don't forget to post some pics of it!!

OK, I'm goin to bed. Jeez, I'm wired. The Salerm21 has me feeling positively GIDDY!!
lachen70.gif

Nope.
frown.gif
They discontinued it.

P.S. someone requested pics - so I'm in the process of putting some in my album ("curly" pics)...I've gotten my hair curlier...but it's a good estimation. My hair isn't 100% dry in the photos either so it's gets bigger.... but not frizzier - unless I hurry and do it wrong.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Xcellence2 said:
ok i will take a look there....if not i am headed to your house lindy? Next question...when i wash and go, i wet my hair at least once or twice a day....how often does everyone else wet their hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know if you can't find it... perhaps we can negotiate a trade...
sekret.gif
laugh.gif

I don't wet mine during the day, but it sounds like a good idea, cuz as it dries, it sure doesn't look as cute any more!!
ohwell.gif

Same here, which is another reason why I hate bothering with it. I sported this style all last year when I lived on capus. But the difference was, I could run to my room upstairs and fresh it up with some water and scrunching. Now, I'd feel rather silly wetting my hair in the bathroom at work or school, honestly.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
I wash, let it get pretty dry and then add Surge Woojee cream and scrunch away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorraine, I've said this before, but your wash 'n go is gorgeous!!
up.gif
up.gif
I'm sooo jealous!!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:

[/ QUOTE ]

up.gif
up.gif
I'm sooo jealous!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd that!

I think I'm going to try the suggestions here and see what my hair will do.

[ QUOTE ]
Tammy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:

[/ QUOTE ]

up.gif
up.gif
I'm sooo jealous!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd that!

I think I'm going to try the suggestions here and see what my hair will do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you ladies. I agree with what you said earlier, Lindy. Sometimes when it's dry it just doesn't look right. It takes forever to get just the right curl.

I wash and condition my hair, I use Dew and Sta-Sof-Fro for my spray moisturizer. I'll use either Elasta QP Creme Moisturizer, Sta-Sof-Fro Moisturizer in the tube, Elasta QP, Protectiv, or ISO Bouncy Creme. My relaxed hair dries in a slight curl pattern so I just use my blow dryer with the diffuser and scrunch my hair until it has my desired curl pattern. Afterwards I spray ION gloss spray for shine and sheen. My hair looks so pretty this way, with no frizz and no shrinkage.

Yeah, Profectiv's Break-Free was a really good creme to scrunch with on damp hair. Plus, it's a leave-in. I may end up going back to it.
scratchchin.gif

I heard that wheat protein is an ingredient to look for when wanting to enhance curl.

[ QUOTE ]
Dutchess said:
I wash and condition my hair, I use Dew and Sta-Sof-Fro for my spray moisturizer. I'll use either Elasta QP Creme Moisturizer, Sta-Sof-Fro Moisturizer in the tube, Elasta QP, Protectiv, or ISO Bouncy Creme. My relaxed hair dries in a slight curl pattern so I just use my blow dryer with the diffuser and scrunch my hair until it has my desired curl pattern. Afterwards I spray ION gloss spray for shine and sheen. My hair looks so pretty this way, with no frizz and no shrinkage.

[/ QUOTE ]
Since I no longer have a blow dryer, do you think this will work for me Dutchess if I airdry and scrunch?

Yes, Isis this should work for you, just make sure you scrunch, scrunch. Sometimes when I'm running late for work, I'll turn my heater on in the car and scrunch on the way to work. Like all the other ladies said, just experiment with different products and see what works for you. I wear this style and the braid-out like 99% of the time and my hair has grown tremendously. It's mid-back for sure and this is no exaggeration, even though I don't have pictures. I hope everything work okay for ya.

Thanks Dutchess for those tips.
smile.gif
I already had a mental image of your beautiful, long midback hair. I too would love to grow out my hair in braidouts and this wash and go sounds great (although I may be scrunching for hours!
laugh.gif
)!

Back