How Do You React When Dudes Get Emotional On You

caribeandiva

Human being
I started talking to this new dude. I found out that he's gonna be a truck driver so he'll be gone 90% of the time for the next year. I told him that I'm not interested in a long distance relationship. Then this happened:
IMG_2600.JPG

My reaction to ALL this:
IMG_2598.JPG

Mind you we haven't even gone out on a date yet. We've only been talking for 3 days!!

He doesn't even know you well enough to know if you have kids or not, but he's talking about wedding rings. Boy BYE.
That's the part that got me! :lachen: How you planning a future with somebody and you don't even know if they got kids? That's the basics. I bet you he also don't know her last name... but she supposed to put her life on hold for a year? ***.

I can't stand no passive aggressive men. :barf:

His grammar!

269.jpg

He won't even be around though.

And I see you using his catchphrase. :drunk:

I didn't even catch that! I always advise women to keep a team until one rises up and earns commitment. Him traveling a lot limits his potential but he's too eager with his bs line. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have women in different areas codes all thinking he's working for her ring. If you're busy with kids that means you have less time to actually meet and date an available man. #hesaloser

Is he Haitian? Some of them are so dehydrated. I met an older doctor that offered me to work for him "park" time and that he would register his Corolla for me to use when I went to school. I was holding purses at a party and he didn't even ask for my name. Maybe this guy is his son?

Yuck.

Is he Haitian? Some of them are so dehydrated. I met an older doctor that offered me to work for him "park" time and that he would register his Corolla for me to use when I went to school. I was holding purses at a party and he didn't even ask for my name. Maybe this guy is his son?

Yuck.
Yep he is Haitian! How did you know? :lachen:

The Dr. offered to register his Corolla for you? You should've let him. :lachen::lachen:

Yep he is Haitian! How did you know? :lachen:

The Dr. offered to register his Corolla for you? You should've let him. :lachen::lachen:

Skeevy Haitian men trap women or attempt to trap women with things they deem most men will never offer or take plenty of time to; things like: big ticket items (house/car), babies, to meet their mom, pay for nursing school, travel and marriage. Many will even throw in loving you after five minutes to two weeks after your first encounter. One hundred percent of these losers will think you are crazy, a voodoo practitioner or a lesbian to not be thanking God for their weak a$$ game. Some are even determined to "woo" you away from your spouse. A DH is viewed as a "dos d'ane" and not of much concern. They also like to lie on God because they believe God told them in a dream/vision they would meet their wife at a Klass bal. And most are trapped in a loveless marriage with Marie Josette. They will leave her for you. They never found a woman worth leaving MJ for until you! This is a major compliment. MJ is his mother's BFF's daughter so he cannot break the ties without the right fanm on his arm.

Baybee, I lavv yoo. Trust me, I'm not lie to yoo. Ou virè loloj mwen!

This is my summation of the Haitian cornball and I approve of this message!

ETA: Forgot to add some word's.

Last edited:
Skeevy Haitian men trap women or attempt to trap women with things they deem most men will never offer or take plenty of time to; things like: big ticket items (house/car), babies, to meet their mom, pay for nursing school, travel and marriage. Many will even throw in loving you after five minutes to two weeks after your first encounter. One hundred percent of these losers will think you are crazy, a voodoo practitioner or a lesbian to not be thanking God for their weak a$$ game. Some are still determined to "woo" you away from your spouse. A DH is viewed as a "dos d'ane" and not of much concern. They also like to lie on God because they believe God told them in a dream/vision they would meet their wife at a Klass bal. And most are trapped in a loveless marriage with Marie Josette. They will leave her for you. They never found a woman worth leaving MJ for until you! This is a major compliment. MJ is his mother's daughter so he cannot break the ties without the right fanm on his arm.

Baybee, I lavv yoo. Trust me, I'm not lie to yoo. Ou virè loloj mwen!

This is my summation of the Haitian cornball and I approve of this message!

IMG_2603.GIF

Back