How Do You React When Dudes Get Emotional On You

Is he Haitian? Some of them are so dehydrated. I met an older doctor that offered me to work for him "park" time and that he would register his Corolla for me to use when I went to school. I was holding purses at a party and he didn't even ask for my name. Maybe this guy is his son?

Yuck.
Yep he is Haitian! How did you know? :lachen:

The Dr. offered to register his Corolla for you? You should've let him. :lachen::lachen:

There is something in the water with Haitian men. I swear! If it's "game" it's not even clever cuz it comes off thirsty and scary as hell. I made a thread not too long ago about this Haitian law student I was dating. :spinning:

Please. Haitian men are the devil. They are in love with being in love. He'll meet you on Friday, call you his girlfriend by Sunday, propose on Wednesday, then you'll get a call from his wife by the following Friday.

Girl run, don't walk, from this time waster. No merci.

There is something in the water with Haitian men. I swear! If it's "game" it's not even clever cuz it comes off thirsty and scary as hell. I made a thread not too long ago about this Haitian law student I was dating. :spinning:

What happened with him. I remember reading it

Back