How do you behave in a relationship? Answer these questions...

HairQueen

Hi Ladies,

I have come to the conclusion that I am too much of a complainer in relationships and I feel that I expect too much from a man at times. I took this test and I did not do very well:nono: I have some work to do:spinning:

I just wanted to see how you would react in these situations. Please note this is just for FUN!!! :grin:

Question 1: When my guy wants to go out and hang out with his friends, how do you feel?
1.Oh My God! I can't believe he's hanging out with his friends when he could be hanging out with me!

2.I don't care. I trust my man

3.You tell him you will be there to check on him

4.You're scared he will do something bad, although he never gave you a reason to think he would do something bad

5. You call him every 10 minutes to check up on him

Question 2: You and you're guy are hanging out. You want to go to the movies and he wants to go to a party. How do you feel about this?
1.You yell at him and tell him that you wanted it to just be you and him tonight

2.You whine until he agrees to go to the movies.

3.You agree to go to the party for a little bit and see if you have a good time.

Question 3: When he's upset, do you comfort him?
1.Always

2.Sometimes

3.I tell him to quit acting like a girl

4. No

Question 4: Have you ever cheated on him?
1.All the time

2.No and I never would

3.I'm not married. I can do what I want

4.Yes

5.Once, but it was a mistake

Question 5: Your boyfriend told you he would be at your house to pick you up at 3:00 and doesn't show up until 5:00. What do you do?
1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

3.I tell him it's okay but to be on time next time

4.I cuss him out and tell him to leave

Question 6: You're feeling lazy today and he needs help cleaning out his car and asks you to help him. What do you do?

1.You do it anyway. You'll do anything to help him

2.You tell him you will be out in a minute and never come

3.You say you have to do something else.

4.You tell him he can do it himself. It's his car

Question 7: Do you get mad when he wants to do something without you?

1.You tell him to go, but you're really mad

2.No. I understand he needs to hang out with his friends and not be stuck up my butt all day

3.I instantly get mad. I want to go everywhere he does

Question 8: He's hungry. He wants you to cook him something. Do you?
1. Of course!

2.Sometimes. It depends on what mood I'm in

3.No, he knows how to work a stove

Question 9: Do you compliment him and make him feel good about himself.
1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

4.Just when I think he looks extra good

Question 1: When my guy wants to go out and hang out with his friends, how do you feel?
1.Oh My God! I can't believe he's hanging out with his friends when he could be hanging out with me!

4.You're scared he will do something bad, although he never gave you a reason to think he would do something bad

Question 2: You and you're guy are hanging out. You want to go to the movies and he wants to go to a party. How do you feel about this?
1.You yell at him and tell him that you wanted it to just be you and him tonight

3.You agree to go to the party for a little bit and see if you have a good time.

4. None of the above...i'd ask him more about the party and stuff if it sounds good we would gor for a couple of hours then head to the movie later or vice versa

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

Question 5: Your boyfriend told you he would be at your house to pick you up at 3:00 and doesn't show up until 5:00. What do you do?
1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

5. I ask him why he is late and if its the first time hes been late i would let it go and tell him to be on time or call when he is running late

Question 6: You're feeling lazy today and he needs help cleaning out his car and asks you to help him. What do you do?

2.No. I understand he needs to hang out with his friends and not be stuck up my butt all day

1. Of course!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

You agree to go to the party for a little bit and see if you have a good time.

Always

No and I never would

I tell him it's okay but to be on time next time....this is only if he lets me know he will be running late

My answer isnt in the options but i will tell him im tired.

No. I understand he needs to hang out with his friends and not be stuck up my butt all day

Of course! Though im not much of a cook so he has never asked me to make anything. lol

Just when I think he looks extra good

Last edited:

2. I don't care. I trust my man

1. Always

2. Sometimes

3. I tell him to quit acting like a girl

4. No

1.All the time

2. No and I never would

3. I'm not married. I can do what I want

4. Yes

5. Once, but it was a mistake

1.We fight about it

2. I act mad all night

3. I tell him it's okay but to be on time next time

4. I cuss him out and tell him to leave

5. I tell him how direspectful it is, after he apologizes I let it go.

5. I go there and pretend to help him.

2. No. I understand he needs to hang out with his friends and not be stuck up my butt all day

1. Of course!

2. Sometimes. It depends on what mood I'm in

1.Sometimes
2.Not really

3. All the time

I hate to toot my on horn, but I am pretty much the best girlfriend ever. :rolleyes:

Hi Ladies,

I have come to the conclusion that I am too much of a complainer in relationships and I feel that I expect too much from a man at times. I took this test and I did not do very well:nono: I have some work to do:spinning:

I just wanted to see how you would react in these situations. Please note this is just for FUN!!! :grin:

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

5. I tell him how direspectful it is, after he apologizes I let it go.

1. Of course!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

2.Sometimes

:look:

4.I tell him to leave

1.Sometimes

3.You agree to go to the party for a little bit and see if you have a good time. (I Actually would NEVER want to go to the movies).

2.Sometimes (Another weird question because it depends on if he's upset with me. If he's upset with me, I leave him alone and give him time).

2.No

2.I act mad all night (actually I fall asleep and force him to "wake me up," if you'd like to know.

1. Of course!

3.All the time (Even when he is dirty).

2. I trust him. I just let him know he better come home with a dry d**k, a dry mouth, no new numbers, and a clear conscience because I'll be damned if he messes with some other broad then comes home to me. :wallbash:

3. Agree to go to the party for a little while and see how it goes.

1. Always, but it depends on what he's upset about. If it's something petty, I'll let him whine but then I'll shut him down once it goes on for too long.

2. No, and if I feel like I need to cheat, then I need to leave.

4. Cuss him out over the phone. Around 4pm I would have called some of my girls and have left the house by the time he gets there. I have a busy schedule, boo.

1. Make a wager that if I help him, he has to give me a full body massage for all my troubles.

1.You tell him to go, but you're really mad. I only get mad when he's been playing Xbox with his friends for 12+ hours and then wants to leave me to go hang out with them. That's when I get mad.

2.Sometimes. It depends on what mood I'm in. But he usually waits until I'm hungry so we can eat together.

3. All the time. Just to stroke his ego a bit. Men like that.

So far seems like most of ya'll are pretty good - better than me.:ohwell:

By the way I did not make up the questions I copied them of a website.

I like the way some of you have added your own little bits to the answers - very entertaining!

Keep em coming...

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

1. Of course!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

Hi Ladies,

None of the above. If i ask nicely, in a non threatening manner and with a sweet promise to go to the party some other day cos i just want to be with him tonight, he would end up doing what i want:grin:

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

1.We fight about it

2.I act mad (without yelling or confrontation) all night or untill he makes up for it big time. I hate people being late on me and he knows this

None of the above. If i'm lazy today, i ask if he can wait till tomorrow and i'll do it with him then. If he insists, i let him do it himself.

1.You tell him to go, but you're really not happy.

1. Of course!

2.Sometimes. It depends on what mood I'm in. Poor guy's making dinner for himself tonight tho he's unwell. I simply dont feel like cooking tonight. He knows when in the mood i dote on him tho.

1.Sometimes, Most times actually.

2.Not really

3.All the time

1.Always

2.No and I never would

2.I act mad all night

3.All the time

I don't care. I trust my man AND i'd rather he bother them than me :look:

You whine until he agrees to go to the movies.

Sometimes-it really depends on whats going on

No and I never would

I act mad all night -basically he would be on ignore ESPECIALLY if he didn't call...Its called common courtesy :wallbash:

You do it anyway. You'll do anything to help him

No. I understand he needs to hang out with his friends and not be stuck up my butt all day

Sometimes. It depends on what mood I'm in

Sometimes

1.Always

2.No and I never would

1.We fight about it

1. Of course!

3.All the time

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

WHAT IS HIS REASON?

1. Of course!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

I guess I have some work to do.

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

1. Of course!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

Hi Ladies,

2.I don't care. I trust my man -check!

2.You whine until he agrees to go to the movies - check

1.Always - but depends what he is upset about. If its stupid I'll tell him "quit acting like a gurl"

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would - check!

4.Yes

1.We fight about it - check

2.I act mad all night

4.You tell him he can do it himself. It's his car - check

2.No. I understand he needs to hang out with his friends and not be stuck up my butt all day - check!

1. Of course!

2.Sometimes. It depends on what mood I'm in - check!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really - check!

3.All the time

I think im a pretty good GF

1.Always

2.Sometimes

4. No

1.All the time

2.No and I never would

4.Yes

1.We fight about it

2.I act mad all night

5. Call him and see what the deal is ( I added that myself because I wouldn't do any of the other options)

1. Of course!

1.Sometimes

2.Not really

3.All the time

Back