How do I return it?

BrownBetty

Hi,

I don't usually post in this section but I need a little advice....

I was with the Ex SO for a while. I called it quits two months ago. It wasn't ugly, we just wanted different things. He was my Mr. Right, I was his Ms. Right but his actions said I was Ms. Right Now... So I let it go.

I haven't spooken to him since.

In the time we were together he put me on one of his credit card. It isn't a joint credit card, I am an authorized user. I have the card, haven't used it but I want to return it and have him take my name off the account.

Should I mail it back to him with a letter? Or deliver it in person? I will be home next week and could drop it by his house. I really don't want any drama I just want to get this over and done with.

Thanks!

MV

Hi,

I don't usually post in this section but I need a little advice....

I was with the Ex SO for a while. I called it quits two months ago. It wasn't ugly, we just wanted different things. He was my Mr. Right, I was his Ms. Right but his actions said I was Ms. Right Now... So I let it go.

I haven't spooken to him since.

In the time we were together he put me on one of his credit card. It isn't a joint credit card, I am an authorized user. I have the card, haven't used it but I want to return it and have him take my name off the account.

Should I mail it back to him with a letter? Or deliver it in person? I will be home next week and could drop it by his house. I really don't want any drama I just want to get this over and done with.

Thanks!

MV

IMO you should do the bolded....eventhough you don't want any drama we as adults have to do the grown up thing plus you want your conscience clear and no baggage from a relationship that you felt wasn't going anywhere. HTH

Been there. Youu need to call the cc and let them know that you are no longer using the card number ending 1234 and to cancel the card. If they won't let you do it you better get him on three way and have him shut of card ending 1234. You don't need to give him back the card, you can shread it after that.

If you decide to mail it cause you just don't want to see him , you can always send it certified so you have proof that you sent it back.

I like Taliah suggestion though I would try to call the cc company and just ask if you can remove your name from the account. He may have done it already.

cut it up and throw it in the garbage

if u truly do not want to deal with him

he won't ever have n e issues with the card or the company if the card cease to exist

Cut up the card. If he was the one that put you on the card he needs to be responsible to take you off. That would be the first thing I would to if I broke up with someone. He's not scared you'd run up the card for revenge? Not saying you'd do it but that's what I would be afraid of someone doing.

Cut up the card. If he was the one that put you on the card he needs to be responsible to take you off. That would be the first thing I would to if I broke up with someone. He's not scared you'd run up the card for revenge? Not saying you'd do it but that's what I would be afraid of someone doing.

Thanks Ladies....

Back