How Do I put curls in my hair

I_shure_do_wish

Okay I wanna add curls to my hair and not to sure how to. I use a curling iron but it doesn't create the effect i want of really nice loose curls
cuz.png

I wont my curls to look like that. Any suggestions? I would be happy to find out how to do this

Have you tried roller setting? You may be able to get that look with flexi rods too. You don't want to be curling your entire head with a curling iron, too much direct heat! HTH

I_shure_do_wish said:
Okay I wanna add curls to my hair and not to sure how to. I use a curling iron but it doesn't create the effect i want of really nice loose curls
cuz.png

I wont my curls to look like that. Any suggestions? I would be happy to find out how to do this
You can check out Macherieamour's blog and learn to do great rollersets, then maintain them everynight with pincurls.:)
Or, if you have a Caruso steam curl system, you can make healthy, lasting curls in 5 to 10 minutes. :yep:

Bantu knots! I love me some bantu's :) I put 4 big ones in my hair, and it came out similar to the style you're seeking. I put in 6 for fuller and slightly tighter curls. I LOVE the way my SL hair looks after 6 bantu knots. www.motowngirl.com has a tutorial on how to do them under "Hairstyle How To's" (I THINK that's what it's called :)) HTH!

Back