How Come Nobody Ever Raves About...

The First four Petro chem derived ingredients would keep me away from this product.
I would never use it, and I would never reccomend it.

Of Course, To each his/her own....

So what, I still use it, just used it the other day. I still love it, keeps my hair shiny and soft. Almost made me wanna go back to Pink Lotion :lachen:

I really wanted to like this product and it does provide a good shine. The price is affordable too. Unfortunately for me I have an allergic reaction to it. Its weird because I have not an allergic reaction to a hair product before.

I was just at walgreens and had this in my hand, and ended up buying some Smooth and Shine serum. Maybe I need to make a trip back :look:

I was just at walgreens and had this in my hand, and ended up buying some Smooth and Shine serum. Maybe I need to make a trip back :look:

Did you know the Smooth N Shine serum and the glosser both have water in them? I noticed today and am convinced that they changed the ingredients. I dont remember them having water..

Thanks
IDK how I missed that
I guess I stopped reading before I got halfway down the list. I may try to exchange it for the glosser. I def want something w/o water cause I don't want my hair to revert after I blowdry.

Thanks
IDK how I missed that
I guess I stopped reading before I got halfway down the list. I may try to exchange it for the glosser. I def want something w/o water cause I don't want my hair to revert after I blowdry.

Yea... I cant use anything with water on this bush :nono: if I want it to stay straight these days.

I got this a while ago based off of your reviews aloof :yep:

I like it, the shine is great and it's really light. BUT (and this is a big but!) the smell is sickening! I need to get some fragrance oils or something, cause I despise walking around smelling like Pink Lotion.

I love this stuff! I never buy it any more cuz I like other stuff now (just call be hair siddity haha) but this stuff actually works. My hair is very fine, but it helps me keep bouncy hair instead of weighed down flat hair.:spinning::spinning: It looked so shiny when using this! And then again, back in those days my hair was soOooO damaged! Now my hair looks shiny all the time soOoO i guess that's why i stopped using it

Did you know the Smooth N Shine serum and the glosser both have water in them? I noticed today and am convinced that they changed the ingredients. I dont remember them having water..

Funny you should mention this because I bought a bottle of Smooth "N Shine this weekend and took it back because the ingredients were different than the old bottle I had at home. They had to mess up a good thing.

Funny you should mention this because I bought a bottle of Smooth "N Shine this weekend and took it back because the ingredients were different than the old bottle I had at home. They had to mess up a good thing.

wasnt it? I was so upset, cause I would have been willing to go back to it when I ran out of Biosilk but they had to switch it up.

No wonder the price went down :blush:

I got this a while ago based off of your reviews aloof :yep:

I like it, the shine is great and it's really light. BUT (and this is a big but!) the smell is sickening! I need to get some fragrance oils or something, cause I despise walking around smelling like Pink Lotion.

Yea it does smell like some dry Pink Lotion... I always follow with CHI Silk Infusion or some Orgnix Anti Breakage Serum... I have NO idea why they make it so funky, I guess its so people never forget what they used:lachen:

So what, I still use it, just used it the other day. I still love it, keeps my hair shiny and soft. Almost made me wanna go back to Pink Lotion :lachen:

I understand that you want to use it... I made these statements only so that people are not misinformed. You stated that it did not contain mineral oil. However it does.

I am glad it works for you.

Back