HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

Sealed the back of my hair and my ends this morning with my shea butter blend. Maybe I need to seal on damp hair. Maybe that's been my issue with sealing.

faithVA said:
Sealed the back of my hair and my ends this morning with my shea butter blend. Maybe I need to seal on damp hair. Maybe that's been my issue with sealing.

I just started sealing on damp (50-70% dry) hair and it works much better for me:)

IDareT'sHair The coffee pomade is awesome..I use it to pre poo.. The scent of Coffee is nice & strong..The texture is nice & very whipped..Me like..

Happy Hair Growing!

@NJoy

I got you Girlie! No Worries! Just start posting. You ai'ite.:lol:

You know we're unstructured here.

Welcome Home.:lol:

Ha ha!!! I'm in! Thanks, Lady!

Well, I guess I should say I did a castor/jojoba scalp massage last night and used WGO on my twists. Oil rinsed this morning.

I ordered some Indian oils. Not really sure how to include them in my regi but I will. :yep:

The coffee pomade is awesome..I use it to pre poo.. The scent of Coffee is nice & strong..The texture is nice & very whipped..Me like..Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita You, @Brownie518 @Shay72 are some Pushas'

I can't digest $25.00 for 4 ounces of Product.:nono:

Ya'll gone hafta' work with me on that one.:lol:

I'll see what that 4th July Sale look like.:look:

Does anyone do a HOT right after a relaxer. I just relaxed its drying now, if I do a HOT tonight will it help or hurt?

^BUMP for your question. I have no idea. I thought you could add oil to your scalp, but should not wash your hair after washing out the relaxer / deep conditioner / etc.

I am working on another batch of sulfur oil. I have rosemary, horsetail, oat straw, and burdock root seeping into a jar of castor oil. Later, I will add nettle, onion and garlic powders. I will cut this mix with hempseed oil, and finally add the sulfur. :spinning:

@sckri23 you could but your scalp 'may' be a little tender for warm oil (but not necessarily I'm sure lots of people grease their scalp after)...if you do you may want to consider putting aloe vera juice/gel on your scalp before.

I steam immediately after my relaxer with conditioner and oils and I also put avg on my scalp prior to that steam.

Finished up "It's Perfectly Natural's" Tea-Lightful Hair Pomade.

Will pull out Claudie's Hairline & Temple Balm Revitalizer

IDareT'sHair The coffee pomade is awesome..I use it to pre poo.. The scent of Coffee is nice & strong..The texture is nice & very whipped..Me like..

Happy Hair Growing!

:yep: Yes, it is awesome. I prepoo with it also and it's excellent! :lick:

Does anyone do a HOT right after a relaxer. I just relaxed its drying now, if I do a HOT tonight will it help or hurt?

sckri23

I don't actually warm the oil but I'll be touching up later and I plan to put some oil on top of my DC and go under the dryer for a few then wrap it in a towel and let it sit. :yep:

Last night --- > Pre-pooed and oil rinsed after my cowash with a mixture of hemp/rice bran. My hair seems to enjoy ceramides for pre-pooing and oil rinsing but not so much for sealing.

Adding sweet almond oil to my list of favorite oils, so that is now: coconut oil, rice bran oil, caster oil, and sweet almond oil. Trying the LOC method (Liquid/Oil/Cream). I've always done water then oil or water then cream but never both together since I thought it would make my hair too greasy. I've tried it once so far and my hair is super soft. I like it, interested to see how long it stays moisturize doing it this way instead of the usual.

Find this from here on Hairlista: The L.O.C Method Challenge

Used Pure Grape Seed Oil tonight with my Leave-In

After my Hair is Dry I'll use some Claudie Hairline & Temple Balm Revitalizer and a smidgen of M/N

Back