HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

Pre-poo with neem infused castor oil.
Wash, condition
Spray hair with mix of sulfur, eco custard, conditioner, castor oil, distilled water
braid to dry

I think I joined this, but don't know :/

But thinking of doing a hot oil w/ WGO. Just putting some oil and hot water in a spray bottle. Then spraying on my hair and letting it sit. Then I'll wash it and condition it.

ETA: Actually that sounds a bit much. May just put some on my scalp, edges, and hair and then rub some hot water in it? Or maybe do the hot towel thing...never done that actually. Yea...that's what I'll do.

Last edited:
This morning, I massaged some Coffee Pomade and then covered my hair with Featherweight Trigger. That's been sitting all day.

I did a scalp massage with sulfur oil, moisturized with CD Tui Spritz, and then slathered my strands with HH Coconut Yuzu Love. I added castor oil to my ends, too.

bajandoc86 I love your new siggy. So pretty!

SO gave me a scalp massage with coconut oil. It was heavenly. Why are scalp massages from other people so much more relaxing than giving one to yourself? :lol:

Pre poo/HOt/steam with the Pomade Shop's coffee pomade. That stuff is so whipped, light, and yummy I had to be careful. I was getting a bit heavy handed.

Checking in prepooing weekly with either EVOCO, EVOO, Jojoba, Africas Best Ultimate Herbal or Vatika oil. Also sealing with grease

DC'd overnight with EVOO and honey, my hair felt great this morning! Also been using my hair trigger at least bi-weekly since I've re-stocked my stash! :)

Sat out II trying to get right with transitioning but, I want back in!!! Let me in!!! :look:

Yeah, I know it's too late for this session. I'll just sub so that I don't miss out on the next.

IDareT'sHair

Don't forget a sista. :hiya:

Just washed & deep condition for 1hr30min..Rubbed HairTrigger on my scalp & sealed with Rice bran oil...Hair feels soft & full...

Happy Hair Growing!

Back