HOLD UP!!!!! FREE? FULL SIZE?

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
OK a few years ago I read a thread that said whole foods gave out free samples of hair/body products if you asked..... I assumed they meant a small plastic souffle cup filled with product...
OH NO! THEY GIVE YOU THE FULL SIZE BOTTLE!! FREE!! :grin:
Yep! That's right your eyes are not deceiving you I said FULL SIZE!!
I was there today and I have been wanted to try giovanni's leave in and I remember the thread. I had never asked before because I never thought they'd give me as much condish as I needed to really sample anything but I figured it would be enough leave in....
This girl (a darling young girl named Val with dreads) just threw a sticker on it that said complements of Val from whole foods and said I hope you like it....<ZOINKS!> :blush:
I questioned her if this was my Christmas present, was she related to Santa..Nope! That is their everyday policy!! INSANE!
I have said this before you ladies need to be more specific some of us (me) are slow....:lachen:

Last edited:
Good to know! I bet after the LHCF goes in...Free will be over...lol
Going Friday...If any-thing is left!

Happy Hair Growing!

IDK I hadn't heard about that product line but I will sure look....I may have to start paying friends to go in there for me or invest in disguises...I don't know how many your allowed but the are going to catch on sooner or later..

IDK I hadn't heard about that product line but I will sure look....I may have to start paying friends to go in there for me or invest in disguises...I don't know how many your allowed but the are going to catch on sooner or later..

that's exactly what I meant. And you posted so all lurkers can see. I hope they don't stop doing it because that is a good deal for someone who really wants to sample a product.

I think my last sample was in September of KCCC and they gave me a condiment container and that was all...i just cant imagine a full-size anything...I think she hooked u up lol...Im going next week anyway and will see if its true!

@Geminigirl I doubt they will change the policy this has been up before that is how I knew to ask....Plus very few people will leave whole foods with just the free product that is why they can afford to do it.... I bet they will get customers who have never gone out of their way to visit a whole foods before....

Last edited:
Good to know! I bet after the LHCF goes in...Free will be over...lol
Going Friday...If any-thing is left!

Happy Hair Growing!
^^^^^^For real. Please believe I will be hitting up all of the local Whole Foods. I almost out of AO HSR. I need to test the Whole Foods versions to make sure it's legitimate.

@beautyaddict1913
IDK myjourney2009 got one too so maybe its just some whole foods or maybe it depends on the amount of product in the store at a time.. Who knows? lol but its totally worth a shot....

I wonder if I go like once a month during different shifts... I can get a different product each time??? ... *setting alarm on calendar*

:stop: Say What?!?!?! Anita Grant is at Whole Woods????????

OMG not Anita Grant, I forget the womens name but she is a white woman with curly hair and she has a shampoo, conditioner and a leave in and maybe one or two other products.

The woman gave me the full size shampoo of the line

I also think only certain people within the department are allowed to give things away. The woman that gave me the product, I think she was the manager of the department or something.

I also think only certain people within the department are allowed to give things away. The woman that gave me the product, I think she was the manager of the department or something.

Ahhh that makes sense... IDK if Val was a manager but she was very knowledgeable so she should be....

I tried this at whole foods and it didn't work for me.:nono:

I tried on multiple occasions. :look: I asked if I could sample JC nourish and shine and every employee told me they didn't have sample sizes of it and didn't offer to give me the full size container. :sad:

I think my last sample was in September of KCCC and they gave me a condiment container and that was all...i just cant imagine a full-size anything...I think she hooked u up lol...Im going next week anyway and will see if its true!

Yea, this is what they've done for me - it's a good sized sample (not like Sephora, smh), but I've never gotten a full bottle. That's just crazy (and not cost efficient). Rosie are you sure she wasn't quitting and didn't GAF? lol!

Real talk I'll be at Whole Foods trying this tomorrow...

No it was for real. I had to check out so the check out lady looked for the sticker and approved it as well....I had to load up Thursday is 2 for $7 20oz gourmet soup day I had a cart full LOL...

Back