His mother's a Bigot!!

honeycomb719

That's why he never introduced me to her:nono:. Ladies who have followed my last thread about the guy (Italian) I was dating and decided to cool things off with. I talked with him today indepth and since we was officially calling things quits I asked him why he never introduced us, and he told me that his mother doesnt approve of him dating Black women.:ohwell:
I wasnt surprised at all, but I was more so suprised that he felt he couldnt tell me that.
Like I told him, I dont care at all. With his mom being old and all its nothing anything shocking. He told me that he didnt introduce us, because the last time he did introduce his mom to his Black girlfriend, his mom told her after the girl asked what she felt about them dating that she didnt like it at all. He didnt go into details, but I guess the mom said something out of line. I didnt probe cause I didnt really care to her her ignorance. I just thought I would share that with you guys.

Obviously he likes dating Black women at what point do mom mind her own business?
Yeah he needs to learn to stand-up to her.
Don't wait for that to happen tough,don't waste your time and throw yourself out there:yep:

Yeah, I guess that would have been drama in the making but as he put he is the "Black sheep" of the family, so he dont care what his mom thinks anyway....

Back