Hide Your Hair Til Christmas 5 month update...Only 1 Month to go!!!!!

I have been a good girl ;) . Still wearing braids and sometimes conditioner washes. I can't wait till Christmas! I haven't had it straight for almost a year:eek: .

Well I'm going to take my hair down before b/c I'm definately wearing my hair down for Christmas, I'll try to get the pics up ASAP.

nikkipoo said:
Well I just got some more micros put in...I must say that the before and after pics are amazing...my hair did a complete 360, I really want to show my progress but I guess you all will have to wait another month:(

Big Congrats Nikkipoo. I cant wait to see your progress!

The time is almost here:yay: :yay: :dance7: :woot: :band2: and I can't wait..I'm all excited like a little kid on XMAS...I have been trying to sneak a peak but I can't really see **** because of the shrinkage plus I keep my ends bunned and it's always wet so I can't see my progress...I'll be 10 weeks post on Wednesday and I posted earlier that I was stretching for 12 weeks even if I started looking like a chia pet and guess what, I'm looking like a damn chia pet:p but I'm hanging until Xmas:)

tsmith said:
The time is almost here:yay: :yay: :dance7: :woot: :band2: and I can't wait..I'm all excited like a little kid on XMAS...I have been trying to sneak a peak but I can't really see **** because of the shrinkage plus I keep my ends bunned and it's always wet so I can't see my progress...I'll be 10 weeks post on Wednesday and I posted earlier that I was stretching for 12 weeks even if I started looking like a chia pet and guess what, I'm looking like a damn chia pet:p but I'm hanging until Xmas:)

I am in the same boat. I know I have growth but shrinkage makes it look the same.

:D :D :D Only 19 days to go ladies!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm planning to relax tonight when I get home from work. If not tonight then tomorrow.

But I'm still going to hide until christmas.

I was planning to wait until Christmas to relax, however I'm already 13 weeks post and I honestly think I shouldn't wait until 16 weeks to relax. I think 12-13 weeks is the best for me.

bmoreflyygirl said:
It falls the same way with the braids vertical. You still sew the tracks going across. I usually do mines straight back bc it's easier and when my hair was longer the horizontal braids started to get bulky and unraveled quicker with washing.

thanks for the reply, so despite having vertical 'rows you sew going across? are you 'rows real thin? what do you do when you get to the top?

tia

KissKiss said:
thanks for the reply, so despite having vertical 'rows you sew going across? are you 'rows real thin? what do you do when you get to the top?

tia

Yes you still sew across. I don't do thin cornrows sometimes I have as few as six vertical braids under my weave. I do the same thing at the top as I do on the bottom. When I'm finished I cover my tracks with the hair I left out at the top.

Only 12 more days ladies!! You can really start counting down now!

So how is everyone going to do their unveil? My pics will be with my hair freshly relaxed (I already took the pics) with my hair down and with my hair in a ponytail.

It would be nice to show a pic before the challenge and a pic after the challenge side by side, those that know how to do that could you give us instructions??

Since I just had my hair relaxed this weekend I just call off the challenge. I have been bunning and hiding but since my hair looks so nice, I wanted to wear it down. BUT, I will be waiting for you all to show the big reveals. :)

Back