Hey ladies! Almost one year since first (and last) relaxer of 2008! (big pics, sowwy)

Bubblingbrownshuga

I relaxed after 6 years of having natural hair on October 23. I officially big chopped in March of 2009. I wanted to share my pics because I am so proud of myself for finally successfuly styling my hair in two strand twists and they not look so fuzzy wuzzy! I did my twists on dry hair and spritzed it with myhoneychild's herbal hair cocktail, combed the hair with a rattail comb ( I know , I know, Bad Bubbling), then I applied a little bit of myhoneychild's whipped soy jelly on each section I combed.

Twist pics:
048.gif

040.jpg

Just for fun! Fro pic
026.jpg

HHG!

Re: Hey ladies! Almost one year since first (and last) relaxer of 2008! (big pics, so

Beautiful!

Re: Hey ladies! Almost one year since first (and last) relaxer of 2008! (big pics, so

your twists are gorgeous!

I am impressed...you really have beautiful hair...wow!!! Good for you, keep up the good work!!!

Wow, your hair looks great. I love the fro!

I'm going to have to stay away from these threads, they're making me want to get the scissors!

Excellent progress!

Beautiful Hair!!!!!!!!!!

You've been back for awhile....but welcome back :wavey:

Your progress is lovely. I love your hair both natural and relaxed...it always has such a beautiful sheen to it and looks so soft :love:

Last edited:

You and your hair are gorgeous as usual! Glad to see back!

it's so healthy and lush. nice job

Looking good!! Awesome progress!!

Your hair is very pretty, and you've also had some great progress. Congrats!

So pretty! I wish I could get my twists to look like that.

Your hair's beautiful and it looks so soft!

HHG!!!

Beautiful hair!

Your hair looks so soft and pretty.

Bubbling, what is your hair type? I think my hair looks like yours.

Your twists are really pretty!

Your hair & progress is beautiful! Keep up the great work!

I remember when you BC! It's growing back pretty fast!
HHG!!!

so pretty and soft! Great progress!

Hi Bubblingbrownshuga!!! Your hair is beautiful!!! You did a great job with the twists and the Fro is fierce!!! Wonderful progress!!!

:lovedrool:
Twist pics:

040.jpg

I luvvvvv this pic... your hair is soooo pretty....:lovedrool:

You definitely could be my hair twin......just wait til I get to your point... I'm still transitioning..

Those twists look so yummy it makes me wanna freshen mine up. Simply beautiful!

Back