Almost my one year nappiversary!!! (sorry pics so big)

I totally agree!

so sorry about your hair loss. I would like to know how that happened... I'm 2 months into a transition and am getting a sew in when i take my braids out. I don't want this to happen to me...
I think she just braided it and sewed it in too tight. She braided my hair in a circle and the hair I lost was the part where the braids ended which was the middle of the circle. That part had the most tension and was pulling from both directions. It hurt but i thought it was suppose too because of the braids...but i was wrong :nono:....If it hurts really bad.....take it out...i had mine in for almost 2 weeks and something just didnt feel right...so when i took it out...my hair was matted from the loose hair tangling with my other hair...so I just cut it off...and started over. But I will pray that it wont happen to you and you will be fine...because that was a journey that I wouldn't want to wish on anyone. Good Luck and Happy hair growing!

Your hair looks so cute. I remember having my hair really short like in your July 08 pic and it was so easy to take care of. Your hair has grown so much and I like your make-up...very subtle and natural looking. I just wish I had your edges, then I'd go ahead and BC.

Girl...Those are gorgeous pics...U are giving me inspiration for my TWA ( I luved it yesterday and HATE it today...lol) Keep doing what u're doing ;)

My GOODNESS, your hair looks amazing...great progress! So that last picture is a WNG with knot today in it? I'm a little slow, but it's because I'm about to run in the bathroom and try to duplicate that :look:

Girl...Those are gorgeous pics...U are giving me inspiration for my TWA ( I luved it yesterday and HATE it today...lol) Keep doing what u're doing ;)
Thank you so much....I totally understand...i still feel that way about my hair...i like it one day then its just there the other days....lol

My GOODNESS, your hair looks amazing...great progress! So that last picture is a WNG with knot today in it? I'm a little slow, but it's because I'm about to run in the bathroom and try to duplicate that :look:
No that last pic is a twist out...the first one with the band is a WNG

Ditto what they said. This look is really becoming on you. I hate you were forced into a big chop but you're blessed to have the face and smile to pull that look off.

Congrats and HHG!
Thank you so much...Im just thanking God that I was able to overcome it.

Back