Almost my one year nappiversary!!! (sorry pics so big)

Yup, for sure, your photos are hella BIG -the big photos distort the heck outta my screen experience but they show your texture and progress very well. Congrats, I love BC photos.

Thank you ladies soooo much for the nice compliments....they are very well appreciated

lmao at BrooklynSouth....:lachen:sorry didnt mean to distort your screen with my Big ol pics...lol...cute puppy BTW

Last edited:
Your hair is beautiful. I so sorry to hear about your bad weave experience. Good thing you did not beat that girl up.

You are so pretty, love the pic with the headband. Your hair texture seems to be pretty uniform, lucky girl! I'm so glad the bald spot almost completely filled in.

You are so pretty, love the pic with the headband. Your hair texture seems to be pretty uniform, lucky girl! I'm so glad the bald spot almost completely filled in.
Thanks Hopeful, but my texture is definitely not uniformed...i have all kind of stuff going on in this head of mine :grin:....but I love it...The headband pic is a wash and go and the other pic is a twistout...so it looks pretty uniformed there, but I have it all: coils, kinks, frizz and curls....lol

BTW ur hair is pretty!

Congrats! You have lovely hair!

You and your hair are beautiful! :)

I totally agree!

so sorry about your hair loss. I would like to know how that happened... I'm 2 months into a transition and am getting a sew in when i take my braids out. I don't want this to happen to me...

Ditto what they said. This look is really becoming on you. I hate you were forced into a big chop but you're blessed to have the face and smile to pull that look off.

Congrats and HHG!

Back