HEY! IS ANYONE STILL USING MEGATEK W RESULTS?

I was just wondering how long did it take for Megatek to thicken and grow your hair? I have read some old post and wonderd if any one was still using this and seeing great results or should I just stick with the funk aka (MTG). I have been using megatek for about a mont I think my hair is thicker but were is the incress in growth?:perplexed

I have gotten mostly headaches than extra growth and thickness. Even I have applied many suggestion such as adding oils , etc ...
Would love to hear what others have to say.
I haven't use it constantly for a month now. I may once in a while add it to my hair, because I already have it, and it wasn't cheap either.

I have gotten mostly headaches than extra growth and thickness. Even I have applied many suggestion such as adding oils , etc ...
Would love to hear what others have to say.
I haven't use it constantly for a month now. I may once in a while add it to my hair, because I already have it, and it wasn't cheap either.
I know and I brought the gallon size. I just don't know If It was worth that kind of money. I didn't get any headaches though I am so glad so maybe I will keeping trying It for a few more months to see what happens.

Back