He's Married.

syze6

So my cousin met a guy at a party and she has been talking to him about two weeks now. She found out that the man is married. The wife has a profile pic with the guy...ring on and all. I told her to cut it and keep it moving. She says she's going to see how long before he mentions his marital status. She said she doesn't remember him having a ring in the club. I told her if she can't remember, than she should assume maybe he took it off. So she is playing along with him and haven't mentioned the discovery of the marriage status. I told her she should let him know she knows and chuck him the deuces. I've been out of the dating scene awhile, are women really playing these types of games with these losers? The minute I saw the picture, I would have let him know I know. If I had to get back in the dating scene, I would lose all patience with these men.

She's not really trying to see how long it will take for him to mention it. She's trying to give him the opportunity to feed her the "we're separated" or "we live together but sleep in different rooms" lies so she can use that as her excuse for being with him. I think most women that wouldn't date a married man would have cut him off as soon as they realize he's married. She's not because she's still willing to date him.

Last edited:
She's not really trying to see how long it will take for him to mention it. She's trying to give him the opportunity to feed her the "we're separated" or "we live together but sleep in different rooms" lies so she can use that as her excise for being with him. I think most women that wouldn't date a married man would have cut him off as soon as they realize he's married. She's not because she's still willing to date him.

Yeah...I really hope she just lets it go. I really wold like to think my cousin wouldn't date a married man. I told her clearly he is very married if he's hugged up with his wife with a ring on. Whatever else is happening really shouldn't matter. He is just being a loser!...why the hell is he in the club in the first place. Welp...she knows that whatever follows will be a big fat lie. I just would like to think that most of these man are lying about their status when they meet women. I just hate to think that a number of women are okay with that first meeting a married men. Like in the case of my cousin, who really didn't know.

Last edited:
She's not really trying to see how long it will take for him to mention it. She's trying to give him the opportunity to feed her the "we're separated" or "we live together but sleep in different rooms" lies so she can use that as her excuse for being with him. I think most women that wouldn't date a married man would have cut him off as soon as they realize he's married. She's not because she's still willing to date him.
I could have written this myself. Totally agree. Men even know women are full of crap...talking that talk, but get into the situation and wanna make excuses for staying or "just seeing what happens" ... He aint worried about a thing. He will likely tell her when he figures her out knowing she aint going no where.

Basically. Too many women pay lip service. Very many would date married men. Your cousin wants to date dude, the end.

OP no disrespect but your cousin sounds basic AF. Instead of being a grown woman about hers and making the executive decision to cut him off, she's waiting for him to give her the "I'm married but miserable" speech so she will feel better about going through with her intention to date him regardless.

Chilleee, she sound so simple with that logic. She's already wide open after 2 weeks. That man has already shown her who he is but she is still entertaining him. There is zero reason for there to be any conversation after she found out this man was married to a whole woman who he appears to be still rocking with and solid with.

She wants the thrill of being the side chick. A hard head makes a soft asz and she will have to learn this mistake in her own. Nothing good can come from this situation. She will be the one played to the left in this situation.

She's just waiting for his excuse. Taken from the Eniko thread:

Kevin Harts Rib Running Her Mouth On Ig

I've totally dated a "married" man and discussed it here...
Happens soooo much more than we think but women are hush hush about it because other women go hard on them. Men don't though lol

Why are we making assumptions about what this girl is doing? What are the signs that she's already entangled herself? She found out he's married, what else does she need to know? It's kinda like "I know something you don't know" laughing on the inside, enjoying ****** with his mind. Sounds like fun *evil laugh* IF she can handle it. You should know you're cousin and whether she'd date a married man or not? Read another post of yours. Sounds like you suspect she could be the type to date a married man. If she's gonna date him, there's nothing you can do to stop her....too late.

Last edited:
Happens soooo much more than we think but women are hush hush about it because other women go hard on them. Men don't though lol

Why are we making assumptions about what this girl is doing? What are the signs that she's already entangled herself? She found out he's married, what else does she need to know? It's kinda like "I know something you don't know" laughing on the inside, enjoying ****** with his mind. Sounds like fun *evil laugh* IF she can handle it. You should know you're cousin and whether she'd date a married man or not? Read another post of yours. Sounds like you suspect she could be the type to date a married man. If she's gonna date him, there's nothing you can do to stop her....too late.

Why even take it there? That's bird behavior

Who in the hell has this kinda spare time? How do I find said spare time? Do I have to be a bird for this type of spare time to be available?

I guess I can be a bird sometimes but I'd totally have time to play with him until I have something better to do...which is not always. *shrug* I'm not above this at all.
But that's not what she's doing it doesn't seem.

So I forgot to update you guys. She chucked him the deuces after telling him she knew he was married. He gave her the sleeping on the couch and wife in another room game. She said she rather be single before dating someone's husband, but just wanted to see if he was going to mention it.

So I forgot to update you guys. She chucked him the deuces after telling him she knew he was married. He gave her the sleeping on the couch and wife in another room game. She said she rather be single before dating someone's husband, but just wanted to see if he was going to mention it.
Good job!! I ain’t gon lie. Homegirl had me worried there for a sec.

Back