'He's Just Not That Into You'-Movie trailer

I was totally down until i saw Jennifer Anniston's ugly mug. :ohwell: I'd rather watch paint dry than watch her "act." I think I'll be skipping this one. The book is probably better anyway. :lol:

^^^I had the same reaction when I saw Jennifer Aniston, I was like :yawn:, I think she is so boring. I still may go see it though:look:.

I'm reading the book right now and it's very good. As for the movie. . .I'll just wait till it's out on DVD or something.

This is my first time hearing of the movie.

I liked the book a lot!

I'm excited to go see it. The last clip in the trailer was hilarious!

I'll definitely be going to the theaters to see this one! :up: I just wish that the plot seemed better. I could be wrong, but the plot seems kind of dumb compared to the book. *sigh* Oh well....can't have everything I guess!

PS--I REALLY wish they would make a movie based on the book "Why Men Love B****"!! You know, sort of like a narrative on what women should do, and they SHOULDN'T act when trying to attract a man. lol* If they made a movie based on THAT book, I'd be FIRST in line to see it because I know it would be drop-dead hillarious! :lol:

I'll definitely be going to the theaters to see this one! :up: I just wish that the plot seemed better. I could be wrong, but the plot seems kind of dumb compared to the book. *sigh* Oh well....can't have everything I guess!

Yeah the plot seemed kind of blah to me too. I really liked the book, when I saw the trailer I was like "huh?" I have a feeling it's going to fall short big time. They probably spent most of the money on Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore when they should have invested in better writers and used a no-name cast.

Off topic..........At the end is that the guy "Ricky" from My So Called Life?

Yes, it sure is.

PS--I REALLY wish they would make a movie based on the book "Why Men Love B****"!! You know, sort of like a narrative on what women should do, and they SHOULDN'T act when trying to attract a man.
lol* If they made a movie based on THAT book, I'd be FIRST in line to see it because I know it would be drop-dead hillarious! :lol:

I think it would be a great movie. Would producers go for it, knowing that many women across the nation and world would smarten up and not fall for the crappy games these men play?

I plan on seeing it. I may take one of my guy friends to see it with me. And watch his face. Very closely.

I want to see it definitely. Loved the book(what parts of it I did read, before I was like oh duh!!! and started cleaning house of all "those" men)

Nah, I don't need to see another movie white women trying to find a man. Plus, I can't contribute to Jennifer Anniston's "B movie" career. I liked her better on t.v.

PS--I REALLY wish they would make a movie based on the book "Why Men Love B****"!! You know, sort of like a narrative on what women should do, and they SHOULDN'T act when trying to attract a man. lol* If they made a movie based on THAT book, I'd be FIRST in line to see it because I know it would be drop-dead hillarious! :lol:

The black version is similar to Two can play that game"

20310227.jpg

Back