Herstyler Flat Iron..Dang my hair is SOFT

chelleypie810

I've heard alot of bad things about this company that sells the iron bbuuutttt when I tried it in the mall, my hair turned around! It was sssoooo soft and felt incredible. I had used my GVP chi flat iron and that was NOTHING compared to this bad boy. What in the flat iron could possibly make your hair feel so soft and look shiny with no product?? i dunno but its weird. And i got a free comb looking thing i guess kind of using the chase method and that makes a big difference too! I lover it. :grin:

I've heard alot of bad things about this company that sells the iron bbuuutttt when I tried it in the mall, my hair turned around! It was sssoooo soft and felt incredible. I had used my GVP chi flat iron and that was NOTHING compared to this bad boy. What in the flat iron could possibly make your hair feel so soft and look shiny with no product?? i dunno but its weird. And i got a free comb looking thing i guess kind of using the chase method and that makes a big difference too! I lover it. :grin:

I GOT ONE TOO! I LOVE IT! I do it makes your hair feel very nice. I have no problems with it. I had it for over a year now and it is still doing it's thang! I got the PINK one! :D

What are y'all raving about? Post a picture,link, somethin. Is it only bought in malls?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0H8Z208BH4YRCY9JBJWW

NO you can get it here I WAS A SUCKER PAID $140 AT THE MALL SUCKER HERE SUCKER, I went against my own judgement of checking online, now I have internet on my cell phone never again. But I am not mad it was worth the money, but it is even better that it can be found cheaper :)

I must say that she was going to give me the other colors for cheaper but I INSISTED on PINK and paid $40 extra for it :(

Ah, it looks kind of like an FHI Technique in Pink...I loved my technique, but I prefer my Platform with temp control...looks very cute though! =D

Ah, it looks kind of like an FHI Technique in Pink...I loved my technique, but I prefer my Platform with temp control...looks very cute though! =D

YOur right about that, I bought another flat iron with temperature control, I use them hand in hand, I love them both, but this one has really got some oil sheen on the ceramics my hair comes out soft and silky each time :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0H8Z208BH4YRCY9JBJWW

NO you can get it here I WAS A SUCKER PAID $140 AT THE MALL SUCKER HERE SUCKER, I went against my own judgement of checking online, now I have internet on my cell phone never again. But I am not mad it was worth the money, but it is even better that it can be found cheaper :)

I must say that she was going to give me the other colors for cheaper but I INSISTED on PINK and paid $40 extra for it :(

You should have just taken white and spray painted it. :look:

YOur right about that, I bought another flat iron with temperature control, I use them hand in hand, I love them both, but this one has really got some oil sheen on the ceramics my hair comes out soft and silky each time :)

SEE, LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOIN. That was my way of tryin to convince myself to not want it! Why are you doing this to me?!?!

yup i have a temp control one. and on some website they have the curling iron, mini flat iron, and regular iron for 92$ and right now theres a 30% off code with it! =)

I know I was shocked too...I really think the most important thing is not the brand or $ of the iron, but what it's plates consist of...and herstyler is a GREAT BARGAIN!

I checked the Herstyler website and some of the irons are 100% tourmaline and some are 100% ceramic. The one you bought in the mall was probably ceramic. So check carefully before you buy so you're not disappointed. :) The ceramic ones on the website seem to range between $165 - $200 and on Amazon they're like $50! I'm so upset that amazon.ca doesn't have the same range of products for us folks here in Canada. :wallbash:That is such a good deal!

ETA: I'm an idiot! They will ship this to Canada. I think it's only certain products that they say :nono: to (because I've tried before).

Last edited:
thanks ladies for this thread. I was in the mall this past weekend and thought I caught a glimpse of this flatiron at a booth outside JCPenny's.

this flat iron still has not failed me and ive had it for about 2 mo now! i lover it and so does my fam. When i bought it home and did my sis's hair my mom said she looked like she went to the salon.

I have the green one. I bought at least 2 years ago and I really like it. Mine has the temp control. I think I paid $75.

SEE, LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOIN. That was my way of tryin to convince myself to not want it! Why are you doing this to me?!?!
Sorry, I just wanted to not keep this to myself.

I have the one with the red plates called the Sensu. LOVE IT!!!!!
I wanted that one so Bad, I just couldn't fork up $300

So herstyler is the same as colorful seasons?
Same Company yes.

Any more reviews? I'm thinking of getting one.

It is a great flat iron, I am almost at 2 years and it is still going strong. I don't flat iron as much but when I do, I am quite Happy!

I had one, I bought my FHI platform and the Herstyler at the same time (don't know what I was thinking buying 2 expensive flat irons). At first the Herstyler was all I used caused it made my hair silkier then the FHI. But after about six months I wasn't getting the same results. I can't remember exactly what the problem was but I stopped using it and eventually threw it away. I still have and use my FHI though.

I had one, I bought my FHI platform and the Herstyler at the same time (don't know what I was thinking buying 2 expensive flat irons). At first the Herstyler was all I used caused it made my hair silkier then the FHI. But after about six months I wasn't getting the same results. I can't remember exactly what the problem was but I stopped using it and eventually threw it away. I still have and use my FHI though.

Hmmmm... I hope mine works satisfactorily for much longer than that. :nono:

ok, i'm ticked. i just bought TWO of these - for some crazy reason because i'd told myself the week before that i'll no longer use direct heat (waiting for that Pibbs to get here!) but, it did get my hair very straight and very shiny. even week old dirty hair. i'm ticked cuz i got suckered, i normally DON'T get suckered! i don't believe its on amazon for $40 - i payed 190 for two!!! :wallbash:

Back