Herstyler Flat Iron..Dang my hair is SOFT

ok, i'm ticked. i just bought TWO of these - for some crazy reason because i'd told myself the week before that i'll no longer use direct heat (waiting for that Pibbs to get here!) but, it did get my hair very straight and very shiny. even week old dirty hair. i'm ticked cuz i got suckered, i normally DON'T get suckered! i don't believe its on amazon for $40 - i payed 190 for two!!! :wallbash:

me and my friend got suckered too.

Geesh I had mine from 2008 and I when I do use it I love it Still :)

Great Flat Iron :yep:

I use Herstyler Serum and that is the BEST serum I have EVER used. Pricey though.

I got suckered too paid $149 for my pink one

a new friend of mine swears by herstyler. its all she uses. she uses the products and the flat iron adn her hair (natural that straightens) is always healthy, strong, and on point! she says that she's been using the products for several years and she retains length and thickness.

I love my herstyler! I bought mine at the mall too. I talked the sales guy down to $95 and he threw in the shampoo and conditioner. I've had it almost 2 years now and it's still going strong. My natural hair always comes out nice and silky.

I'm excited to hear the great reviews! I bought one off Amazon for $35 I think but I used my gift cards from Swagbucks and I only paid $5 out of pocket! I haven't used it yet because I'm loving my curls at the moment. I am sure I will get the urge to straighten soon.

Hmm I haven't used the Herstyler iron but I can say the shampoo and conditioner that comes with it is AWESOME because that's what my sister uses lol. I use a regular CHI Iron on my hair and it's just ok.

Back