"Here's Why Your Hair is Dry": kimmaytube

Yeah, I love me some Kimmytube! She's one of my natural hair inspirations! She's not only knowledgable in healthy hair care practices, but an all around intelligent and nice person! :yep:

I love her way of displaying things visually with arts/crafts and the huge drawings. Really brings the concepts she's explaining to life.

I couldn't click on the link fast enough! lol

For those of you with question re: low/high porosity, start watching from 7:50. She broke it DOWN!! Awesome video!

Last edited:
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Just watched it on the big screen (which was especially optimal for this video) and I loved her creativity and explanation. I'm proud of myself for being able to ID which parts of the hair the different props represented while she constructing the model.

I love kimmaytube! I've been subscribed to her since she first started. She's a creative genius! I love how u can tell how much time and research she puts into developing each of her videos.

I love watching her videos. She has taken Youtube Hair Tutorials to another level. She has the IT factor that has you looking forward to her next informative video. I wish her all the best in her life's endeavors. She has me thinking of transitioning :yep:and her shampoo buffering technique has been working wonders on my relaxed hair and DD natural hair's washing routines.

I always get the good videos posted during work hours!!

Maybe I'll go home and watch her vid on lunch. Kimmytube is alot better than watching some of these wacky shows on TV.

Back