HERE IS MY COMPARSION SHOT? DON'T PANIC

SouthernGirl said:
Hi Den :wave:

I don't think it's too short. I took the plunge and cut to about that length myself and I have NO REGRETS! I just wish I didn't have these bangs. Now I'm playing a catch up game but it shouldn't take long for it to all be even again.

Anyhoo, good luck, and go for it! You have beauiful hair. The added thickness you'll gain along with the health by cutting off the ends will make you soon forget about the length you lost.

Just my 2 cents.

HTH,

SG
Hi girl

Thank-you for your encouragement, I know i will never regret doing this, i want a new healthy start to my life and 2007 is where i wanna start, i'm also going through a relationship break-up and i'm soooo hurt and i just wanna gwet rid of all the pollution in my life for the better...including messed up ends.

Hey Den,

I know this is a difficult time for you right now, but I KNOW you will come back better than ever! Sometimes it is good to start fresh and I have no doubt you will reach each and every one of your personal goals.

LizLeila said:
Hey Den,

I know this is a difficult time for you right now, but I KNOW you will come back better than ever! Sometimes it is good to start fresh and I have no doubt you will reach each and every one of your personal goals.
Thank-you so much, i need as much support as i can get, you ladies are the best

You've always been one of my hair inspirations and i definitely admire your strength right now...
I have been very scissor scared as of recent and my ends are no were near as nice as yours...all the same i'd come to blows before getting rid of em cos they are not split...i honestly dont understand why you want to be rid of yours when they look so healthy? have you tried retouching the texlaxed bits?

All the same, Good luck with ur decision. I am sure your hair will grow back very quickly and i know no matter which length it is, you have (and will always have) lovely hair.x

As long as you can pull a ponytail you'll be in fine shape. You can still wear your protective styles. Your hair will be back to that length by summer!!

WTG :)

Back