"Her Boyfriend Tapes Them Having Sex And She Doesn't Know"

jdvzmommy

Dr. Sherry,

I found out from one of my husband's friends that my husband's cousin has more than once secretly recorded himself having sex with his girlfriend and has shown it to a couple guys in their circle. According to this friend, he has also been shown naked still shots of this same cousin's ex wife. I have asked my husband about this and he seemed surprised and told me he doesn't know about it. Every now and then I see the cousin and current girlfriend at parties and she usually sits by me, and it's difficult not to think about all this or tell her. As a woman and mother it is so wrong on many levels and disgusting. The cousin is 46 with 2 boys, ages 4 and 7, with his ex wife, and his girlfriend is 31 with no kids.

Dear Sis,

This is tough to answer! As a women, your first instinct is to want to share this information with the women involved. The mere idea that someone would secretly record a woman's most intimate sexual moments and share them with other men without their knowledge is really sickening. On the other hand, this involves your husband's cousin and could stir up a lot of "stuff". You did the right thing and brought it to your husband's attention. However, it seems as if your husband was not alarmed or moved to the point of saying anything to his cousin. It is interesting that your husband's friend told you as opposed to telling your husband.

Granted, he may have told him and your husband just didn't say anything about it to you. Are you close to either of the women? Given that you don't know with certainty that the girlfriend or the ex wife are unaware of what is going on, you should approach the situation very cautiously. While you may have the best intent, this is something you may want to stay clear of. Remember, there are always two sides to every story!

-- Dr Sherry
http://www.essence.com/2013/11/29/ask-dr-sherry-‘her-boyfriend-secretly-taping-her-should-i-tell’

It would be hard for me not to mention it. I refuse to take pictures. You cannot be sure where they will turn up afterwards. Do not forget Vanessa Williams. Don't take a picture doing anything you do not want printed in a magazine in the future.

I probably wouldn't be able to be in a room with him without looking like
tumblr_m5khrg14Jf1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

She needs to tell her immediately. Funny that you posted this because I just read this story about the horror that is revenge adult films (not sure if I can use the term they use in the article.) It's on rawstory for those who are interested. It's about a mother's fight to stop the guy who posts these kinds of adult videos of women who were taped without their consent. It's absolutely disgusting behavior and it seems to be in a legal grey area :ohwell:

Last edited:
dang. all my friends say they'll only send "nudes" to their husband but clearly if you marry a douche(can I say that?)bag it doesn't even matter. :nono: I would have to say something .

She might know that she is being taped. It does happen and it doesnt mean ole dude should show them though, but that is the chance one takes when you consent to stuff like that.

Back