Have I got one for y'all!!!!!

SelahOco said:
Is the man asking his wife to consider it?

Right because I'm wondering where is the rest of the convo. He told her what she said then what? They laughed and at popcorn?! He should clearly squash it and put his ex in her place rather he get the side eye.

No you don't get to pick out your favorite baby daddy/mama for repeats when they have moved on.

This :ninja: sounds like they been working on making a baby behind the scenes already.
What in big love is going on? How do you come to your wife and say her someone is barging in on your territory but not expect her to defend her family? I'm just supposed to sit on this information?

Good day

I say good day. Me and old girl would have a truth moment. She should have popped out a litter with the first baby dad. I question this woman's sanity, I also question the loyalty of the man in the middle of all of this. He should have been really indignant.

preteePlease -- I feel you, but in this instance, I blame the man (her husband). HE brought the problem into the home. The reason why he doesn't want the wife to confront the ex is because the truth will be revealed and the ex will tell everything. We don't know if that is what ex really said to the husband. We're only going by what OP posted. As far as what the wife knows, she is only going by what her husband told her. No one has spoken to the ex but the husband.

The ex probably mentioned that she didn't want to have babies by different daddies, he in turn took that statement and ran to hell with it to cover up the phuckery.

i bet she already pregnant.

I would call that **** with the quickness. And if she pop off I'd go where I could find her and snatch her.

You gone get your mind right or tell me the truth. Who on they right mind asks a married man for a baby?

Her DH aint telling it all. I'm glad they only been married 2 years. Do they have kids?

OP, tell your friend to go snatch that hef-fa and put it on speaker phone so he can listen.

Guys..she is trying to figure out the best way to handle this tomfoolery without going to jail. She says her hubby doesnt want her to front ol girl because it could get ugly. My friend would go feral on that woman. Hubbay said no and are you crazy. He asked her did she forget he was married and she was like...and?????

I would call that **** with the quickness. And if she pop off I'd go where I could find her and snatch her.

You gone get your mind right or tell me the truth. Who on they right mind asks a married man for a baby?
Her DH aint telling it all. I'm glad they only been married 2 years. Do they have kids?

OP, tell your friend to go snatch that hef-fa and put it on speaker phone so he can listen.

My friend wants to snatch her. Real quick.

Umm... If the hubby already said no, what's the problem? Yes the woman is thirsty and out of pocket, but that is not your friend's problem.

Hubby needs to be a man and go 'head and handle that

This is some BS, but this is also why in certain situations it's not just the man that's responsible for cheating. As John Witherspoon would say, "Hos gotta eat too." So this is why sometimes you have to look at both parties cause his BM clearly has NO respect for his marriage. And yes she deserves to get snatched up. And until further evidence, then he needs to get snatched too, if he's actually cheating.

This would make me side eye my hubby for real. Sounds like he is hiding something. So his ex wants to sleep with him for a child, and the wife isnt suppose to say anything at all to her?

Please....
images

Now that hubby know if a man approached his wife with that, he would be flat upset.

This story sounds too crazy to be true. The ex has NO respect for his current wife and what is the hubby doing to even make this woman feel comfortable enough to ask him this....and he told his wife expecting what answer??? :nono:

The wife shouldn't HAVE to approach the ex-girlfriend. If the husband is doing his job the ex-girlfriend would have known not to approach him about this ridiculous proposal.

@janaq2003 - Why doesn't he want the wife to approach the ex!? :perplexed Is he going to tell his ex "no", or is he actually gonna go through with her request!?

Because it will only create more drama. There is not reason for her to approach her for a simple absurd question. If they happen to bump into each other is another thing. But she doesn't need to run in like superman and handle her husbands business for him. :nono:

preteePlease -- I feel you, but in this instance, I blame the man (her husband). HE brought the problem into the home. The reason why he doesn't want the wife to confront the ex is because the truth will be revealed and the ex will tell everything. We don't know if that is what ex really said to the husband. We're only going by what OP posted. As far as what the wife knows, she is only going by what her husband told her. No one has spoken to the ex but the husband.

The ex probably mentioned that she didn't want to have babies by different daddies, he in turn took that statement and ran to hell with it to cover up the phuckery.

i bet she already pregnant.

let's just start making bets on the babies gender :babyg: or :babyb:

Steps on a burger king table shouts a la Mary J Blige "What's in the oven........She said it's your child and that really messed me up, how can you deny YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD"

I would have to get in the flesh on that one just for G.P.

And I assume I would trust my husband but any children this hag has within a 5 year period are going with me down to the paternity testing free clinic.

She is ratchet.

And I would sideeye my husband too. What kind of people have YOU been procreating with? What kind of mess? I'm all upset.

I can understand why DH wouldn't want her addressing the ex, she is too grown to be sitting in a jail cell over some foolishness, she needs to be patient and wait for both sides of this story to come to light, because it will, it always does...or she can push fast foraward and P.I. :yep:

But I can completely relate to this situation! My ex, who left me for his long time best friend (which is a female) when our son was 9 months, reminded me when our son was a year and half I wanted two children within two years and told me that we should just have another baby together, because obviously our babies are cute and he wouldn't have to have a child with the woman he was with! My reaction? :perplexed:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::nono: :lol:

Why is the husband even Reporting this??i d be suspicious they re already cheating and want wife approval to have a side relationship.
Imagine trifling babymomma holding your husbands child and him kssing her on the forehead looking at the baby whispering "She s sO beautifu,our babies always so goodlooking...". IF she even considering this she s a dang FOOL!

Another reason why I don't entertain men with children.

I was just going to come in here to say this. :lol: This is foolish and crazy. How inappropriate! I would lose my mind over something like this. I am so glad I don't have to deal with that drama in my life! Marriage is stressful enough without having these crazy chicken heads trying to jump in and cause a ruckus. :nono:

This smells like old croakers in the trunk on a hot day.

The fact that the ex had the comfort level to approach husband makes me suspicious of him. Many men wouldn't bother sharing something like this with the wife since it might cause drama whenever husband has to deal with ex.

I feel bad for wife because husband has a receptive woman whenever husband & wife don't get along.

No way.

In fact I'd question their relationship and her impression of ours since she actually had the nerve to approach him with that.

Who is going to pay child support for that other child?

I'm on the couldn't be me train because there would've been no relationship after I found out about child #1.

Why is the husband even Reporting this??i d be suspicious they re already cheating and want wife approval to have a side relationship.
Imagine trifling babymomma holding your husbands child and him kssing her on the forehead looking at the baby whispering "She s sO beautifu,our babies always so goodlooking...". IF she even considering this she s a dang FOOL!

I would want my husband to report that because i dont want any secrets between us. Plus if she is as ratchet a bm momma as she seems, she might be the type to try and taunt the wife like I asked your husband to father another child with me. Oh he didn't tell you that huh, your marriage cant be as strong as you think. Its damn if you do and damn if you don't

NOEChic said:
I would want my husband to report that because i dont want any secrets between us. Plus if she is as ratchet a bm momma as she seems, she might be the type to try and taunt the wife like I asked your husband to father another child with me. Oh he didn't tell you that huh, your marriage cant be as strong as you think. Its damn if you do and damn if you don't

Yup, dead on with this.

@janaq2003

I swear this happened to DH with an ex girlfriend while we were engaged. She knew he was in a relationship when she asked him to father her second child. I posted about it a while back. After he cursed her out, her crazy self asked him to basically be her sperm donor since she wanted a second child. She went on to expalin that she did not want sex and he could sign away his parental rights.

Some chicks are just insane....medically insane.

I did not call the woman or go to see her. DH handled it. And no, they were not seeing one another at all.

Why do you all jump to the conclusion that this man is cheating? Just because he told his wife about some BS his ex said does not mean he is considering it at all.

Last edited:
One of the women at work was mad because her ex-husband called her asking her if she'd have another baby with him since they already had one cute child. He's remarried (or engaged to) another woman but doesn't want children from more than one woman. Plain foolishness.

Awww ladies this is simple. We are adults and we can talk about it. I'll make them a nice dinner and calmly explain to them that once they got out of the burn unit they could drop me a note letting me know how that worked out for them.

Piece of cake.

So the wife is supposed to volunteer for:
1. infidelity
2. additional financial support/visitation/co-parenting of another step-child
3. dumb-assedness?

What did the husband say?
Wait a minute - did the husband and the ex really have this convo, or is the ex already knocked up and the husband is trying to re-write history?

Lawd.

Where's @ThatJerseyGirl and @PretteePlease?

Ding, ding, ding! we have a winner! Now I would be of a different mind if he told her and was all like 'this ish is crazeeeed', but he seems to be 'entertaining' this idea, so Imma say he was just presented with another BFP and is trying to cover his tracks.

Back