Help with editing signature

Barbie83

I tried to add a list of challenges to my signature, and now its doing weird things. At first, the words were all over the place, so I took out one challenge and they were all in a row, looking nice. This was yesterday. If you look at my siggy now, one of the challenges (Valentine's) has magically dropped to the bottom. :confused: This has happened twice now. It's like it has a mind of its own. I didn't edit my signature between yesterday and today, so I'm not sure what caused it to do this on its own. So what will happen is, I'll go in and delete the Valentine challenge, and it will look neat again, and then tomorrow it will be all discombobulated (sp?) again, and I'll have to delete yet another challenge.. Should I just give up?

I just went it and tweaked it a little. The problem I have is, whatever editing I do only lasts for like a day. tomorrow, it will be all over the place again. It's kinda weird :ohwell:

It depends on how wide the window is. If somebody posts a pic or something that makes the posting window wider the siggy will be in one line. If not then the last sentence/group of words will move to the next line

*Rollersetting 2010 *BSL 2010 *Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010
*LHCF Bootcamp 2010 *Valentine's Day 2 Month Fun

comic-p.jpg

It depends on how wide the window is. If somebody posts a pic or something that makes the posting window wider the siggy will be in one line. If not then the last sentence/group of words will move to the next line

Thanks, but my problem was that some of the words were on top of the pikistrip and some of the words were on the very bottom, to the left of the pikistrip, which caused it to be way off center and weird looking. But I think I figured it out now. At least I hope :rolleyes:

thanks for responding!

Back