Help -- Protein Overload

SmartyPants

I think I did one protein treatment too many last night. :wallbash: My hair is much much harder than usual.

Should I wash with a clarifying shampoo then moisturize tonight?

Here's what works for me...put your favorite moisturizing conditioner on your hair while dry, put a plastic cap on, and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes. I divde my hair into sections and make sure I coat from root to ends. Take your time and massage the conditioner in. Rinse (don't poo). If you have serious protein overload you might have to do it more than once.

Here's what works for me...put your favorite moisturizing conditioner on your hair while dry, put a plastic cap on, and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes. I divde my hair into sections and make sure I coat from root to ends. Take your time and massage the conditioner in. Rinse (don't poo). If you have serious protein overload you might have to do it more than once.

Yep..What she said. What conditioners do you have?

Dont clarify, it will only dry you out and probably give you some tangles you don't need (thats been going around with a lot of ladies lately, and I got caught in a brush the other day after clarifying myself...)
Just use the Humectress as a cowash or prepoo with heat or something like that.

Back